Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN.. Need this week to warm up...got things in the yard to do and also dig 6 post holes next to a pin oak to start building a tree house for the wife..her own little hideaway. ..I just may regret saying .."I can do that"..lol

ZomboMeme 29012018110621.jpg

I am girding my loins to do battle with one of the seed hoses called ALCHIMIA GROW SHOP . I placed and paid for 2 orders with them one on Dec 14 / 2017 and I have not received it and sent them an email . They responded by telling me they have filled a claim . Whoopy Shit . The long story short on their disclaimer it says " Purchasing these products from countries where cannabis seeds are illegal is prohibited, for example: USA, Canada, Australia, eastern countries or any other country where possesing cannabis seeds is illegal. We will not ship seeds to any of these countries under no circumstances. "
Now I don't know about you but from were I sit it says they will not accept an order from the country's as shown under any circumstances . But they a
accepted my order , took my money and gave me an tracking number !!
I might be looking up a dead horses ass on this one . :nono:

I am girding my loins to do battle with one of the seed hoses called ALCHIMIA GROW SHOP . I placed and paid for 2 orders with them one on Dec 14 / 2017 and I have not received it and sent them an email . They responded by telling me they have filled a claim . Whoopy Shit . The long story short on their disclaimer it says " Purchasing these products from countries where cannabis seeds are illegal is prohibited, for example: USA, Canada, Australia, eastern countries or any other country where possesing cannabis seeds is illegal. We will not ship seeds to any of these countries under no circumstances. "
Now I don't know about you but from were I sit it says they will not accept an order from the country's as shown under any circumstances . But they a
accepted my order , took my money and gave me an tracking number !!
I might be looking up a dead horses ass on this one . :nono:

Hey man....sorry to hear you are having problems getting your 11 roses(forgot to say it the other day when you tagged me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back