Status
Not open for further replies.
_IGP1101.JPG
_IGP1086.JPG

Dayum. I'm in love. I cant stop starin..

Mornin' folks.
Quick question fer' ya' this mornin'.
If my tap water reads around 280-300ppm, with a ph of 7.4-7.8, Would running it through my two tote set up for a week get those numbers close to where they need to be?
I'll post a picture of it when I'm nearby again. The set up is two totes that each hold 20 gallons of water(roughly an inch below net cup), each tote has a water pump in one end, and the "return" from the other tote's pump in the other end. ((The water is basically flowing in a circle)). The tote inside the tent has the air stones.
Constant aeration and circulation should de-chlorinate the water pretty quickly, right?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Kind of disappointed in this run...I was experimenting with more light in the beginning and light stressed a few leaves..So I took a cob out but left 2 in at the same height as 3 to kind of let them take a little break and ease the stress...Leaving them at that height though, was too far away..bullshit development on the nugs a little under the canopy..Still have like 30 days left or so,so maybe something miraculous will happen under there...Got some pretty nice tops though so I'm not too upset..I'll redeem myself on the next run is what I always say..If anything, everybody will have a ton of cones to smoke with all the lower nugs lol The lights were lowered some this morning so we will see what happens.

Kind of disappointed in this run...I was experimenting with more light in the beginning and light stressed a few leaves..So I took a cob out but left 2 in at the same height as 3 to kind of let them take a little break and ease the stress...Leaving them at that height though, was too far away..bullshit development on the nugs a little under the canopy..Still have like 30 days left or so,so maybe something miraculous will happen under there...Got some pretty nice tops though so I'm not too upset..I'll redeem myself on the next run is what I always say..If anything, everybody will have a ton of cones to smoke with all the lower nugs lol The lights were lowered some this morning so we will see what happens.
I feel your pain but I am happy to see that I'm not the only one that can screw up . I heard that !! Who yelled out " not again " :nono: I went rooting around in my recently planted seeds because of my impatience and yes they had germinated and were taking their own sweet time showing themselves . I ruined one seedling ( I hope only one !! ) and replanted the rest . Now we wait and see . :shrug: Live and learn .

I feel your pain but I am happy to see that I'm not the only one that can screw up . I heard that !! Who yelled out " not again " :nono: I went rooting around in my recently planted seeds because of my impatience and yes they had germinated and were taking their own sweet time showing themselves . I ruined one seedling ( I hope only one !! ) and replanted the rest . Now we wait and see . :shrug: Live and learn .

Yeah man it happens..that's what it is with this hobby, like anything, live and learn..I've dropped seedlings on the floor,had seeds turn to mush,under watered,over watered, too much light, not enough, burned plants, many deficiences,stunting the whole bit..Part of the learning process..I can say I'm a much better grower then I was years ago, nevermind that,8 months ago but it does take some time to really get in your flow..I mean if you never encounter problems while learning then one day it happens, you have no experience and panic sets in..If you have been there and done that, you are progressing..It's what makes you a better grower..Learning the ins and outs, the what to do and what not to,and being able to read your plants and react within a reasonable amount of time.

Yeah man it happens..that's what it is with this hobby, like anything, live and learn..I've dropped seedlings on the floor,had seeds turn to mush,under watered,over watered, too much light, not enough, burned plants, many deficiences,stunting the whole bit..Part of the learning process..I can say I'm a much better grower then I was years ago, nevermind that,8 months ago but it does take some time to really get in your flow..I mean if you never encounter problems while learning then one day it happens, you have no experience and panic sets in..If you have been there and done that, you are progressing..It's what makes you a better grower..Learning the ins and outs, the what to do and what not to,and being able to read your plants and react within a reasonable amount of time.
Amen . :thumbsup:

Maybe we can start an new thread ??? We'll call it " Misery Corner " where we can all go and vent our frustration's , disappointments ,errors etc . :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back