Status
Not open for further replies.
got a tech. question..can someone tell me why my video player just keeps looping this video..Ive tried reinstalling flash player, clearing cache and restarting windows.calling tech. services, and talked to a guy name "william" when I damn well know that wasnt his given name...just want to see the end of video..thanks...oh, running windows 10...
Hahahahahaha

Its risky doing what i did .....all that time i put in only to fail at the end because a light leak caused it to reveg.............mine wasnt so much a box as partioning my cupboard in half.....total pain in the arse......where theres a will though ........especially a stoner[emoji111]
ahh so thats what happened to her. thought youd just got unlucky with genetics or somethin. right fuck that then. no way im riskin that like. ill just chuck her on 12/12 and see what happens. ive got faith in my NFT res, it’ll pull through for me. fuck it i’ll just try for a 12/12 weight record then lol. that’ll give me at least some comfort in knowing im a fuckin moron :face:

big-boobs-animated.gif
What?? Someone said Boobs and Im lost know!!!! I have ADHD.. :shrug:
LMAO, you made my day!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back