Status
Not open for further replies.
its something 20
008 (2).JPG

:pighug:

Seeds finally arrived. Now I've got to decide which strain to cut my teeth on, growing hydroponically.... Northern Lights? Sour Hound? Auto Kush? Girl Scout Crack? (Heh heh heh).... Thinking one of the freebies since it was free. West Coast OG a good strain to start with? They sent that in place of the Mexican Airlines.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I mean if you are just getting started, Northern Lights..Easy to grow and at the end of the day you won't be upset IF you run into any issues..I mean it's Northern Lights, pretty common..If you want to try your hand at growing that stanky danky, Sour Hound..Hear alot of good things about that one.

I mean if you are just getting started, Northern Lights..Easy to grow and at the end of the day you won't be upset IF you run into any issues..I mean it's Northern Lights, pretty common..If you want to try your hand at growing that stanky danky, Sour Hound..Hear alot of good things about that one.
I got so many freebies, I don't know where to start. Northern Lights sounds like a good one. I'm a pretty indecisive bastard so who's to say what'll be first. May make my wife look up all the strains and have her decide lol

I got so many freebies, I don't know where to start. Northern Lights sounds like a good one. I'm a pretty indecisive bastard so who's to say what'll be first. May make my wife look up all the strains and have her decide lol

I feel ya..I need a bigger space to grow everything out..but I just want more,more,more..Especially when new releases drop, oh god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back