Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber I'll tick your box..have a look around..and if you are Happy..just join in with the rest of the [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:..

This falls under that " Too Much Info " category . I have had a few kidney stones attach's . Not serious but can be painful . My last one was a month ago and I ended up seeing a urologist who informed me that my kidney's were clear and that I had passed them and they were in my bladder and I should call his office and make an appointment to have them removed . Some how I just couldn't imagine a guy handling my Johnston while he removed kidney stones so I didn't go . Over the past 2 weeks I have past those stones ( boulders is more like it ) with much pain and bleeding . Given the chose again I think I might go with the handling !! :eyebrows:

This falls under that " Too Much Info " category . I have had a few kidney stones attach's . Not serious but can be painful . My last one was a month ago and I ended up seeing a urologist who informed me that my kidney's were clear and that I had passed them and they were in my bladder and I should call his office and make an appointment to have them removed . Some how I just couldn't imagine a guy handling my Johnston while he removed kidney stones so I didn't go . Over the past 2 weeks I have past those stones ( boulders is more like it ) with much pain and bleeding . Given the chose again I think I might go with the handling !! :eyebrows:

Just make a serious study of the ceiling architecture and do your best to forget about it. Thats about all you can do during the old prostate check too.

As long as he is not staring into your eyes while he has you in his hands and asking how it feels in a sultry voice.

What !!! You mean I'm not supposed to get my order same day and my plants are not supposed to veg / bloom overnight !! What kind of hobby is this anyway ?? No instant gratification !! I'll have to resort to alcohol again ?? :rofl:

No No 9Bear, You are on the wrong side of the big rock candy mountain. True the north side has all the good "Wet" stuff. The south side, the USA side,
The big bud canna mountain
where the buds pop over night,
the spliffs come out a'glowin so you never need a light,
Even stems and leaves are chronic,
and the hash is heaven sent
, If the DEA should come around,
It's to work the trimming tent.
There ain't no schwag, nor seeds to clean
And every plant is the real mean green

On the big bud canna mountain.

Thanks Slowmo Americans can be a pain in the ass sometime's . :biggrin:

Ain't that the truth.

Last edited:
@Dabber I'll tick your box..have a look around..and if you are Happy..just join in with the rest of the [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:..
Heh heh heh heh Mossy's gonna "tick yer box"... Heh heh

Sorry. Coffee's a little strong today, So expect bad jokes until the first pot wears off...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back