Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to get a jump start on my next grow with these coco bags and charge them with some worm/bat casting, Mammoth P tea . These things are sucking up 2 liters each without runoff . It would imply that I should be very cautious about over / under watering .:eyebrows:
P1100145.JPG

Last edited:
images
images

Mornin' bear :toke:
Love the article...I am sensitive to pesticides, as most of us are. I have suspected that some dispensary flowers have harmful pesticides or chemicals...some California dispensaries have started testing for this. :thumbsup:

Part of the problem is that just like natural pest control, bugs, pesticides and chemicals don't necessarily stay where you put them. Sprayed pesticides get carried in the wind and even if you aren't using them there may be traces in your plants.
After our move we will be able to grow outside again. :headbang: but will have to contend with pollen and other airborne stuffs.:cuss:
Are you all moved Root ??
Still working on it...I so dislike moving! we should be all moved by the middle of February :rofl:.
Really excited about this move…
Did good ole what's his name make a contribution ?? :biggrin:
Today is his last day of work, and then he'll help :crying:

oops, two both too. is that like 2 ,to-too's LOL
:bighug:Me too!!

:smokeit:

Movin' music

Anybody know what's going on @mephisto these days ?? I have received no notice on my order and they have no stock in the store . Very unusual ,Christmas is over surely their caught up by now .

Sales@mephistogenetics.com

Send a message to this email if you want some clarification. They are sorting it out but it is still moving slowly.

Due to their life span I will most likely outlive her. That means I have a very sad time coming in the future, but it is better than the other way around. I could never be comfortable that anyone else would take care of her like I do.

IMG_20170905_124858.jpg IMG_20171202_130214.jpg

I love mine too, but I'm still not diggn the whole butt in the air thing, or the getting in my way to stare thing. I'm a dog guy, but when an animal needs a home, and asks you for a hand, you say yes.

Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one.

Good morning AFN stoners from the jungle :LOLStoned:

View attachment 853839

View attachment 853840

@Dabber with girls like that I'd be Happy to add you to the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] ..if you would Like a place..tag me ..let me know..and I'll sort your permissions..

You get an Invite to the Uber Secret Gladiator section in the [HASHTAG]#AFNFightClub[/HASHTAG] :amazon: that is Level 1..

Next leg of Sponsored Battles start 1st May...:warrior:.. [HASHTAG]#savespaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG]

Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one.

@Dabber with girls like that I'd be Happy to add you to the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] ..if you would Like a place..tag me ..let me know..and I'll sort your permissions..

You get an Invite to the Uber Secret Gladiator section in the [HASHTAG]#AFNFightClub[/HASHTAG] :amazon: that is Level 1..

Next leg of Sponsored Battles start 1st May...:warrior:.. [HASHTAG]#savespaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG]

Sure @Mossy send me info and let me see if I can swing it
:thanks:

Not too scientific . Bat / worm shit , molasses and Mammoth P brew for 24 hours and that's all folks . Don't even know if it works !! but the plants don't seem to mind the smell and it does have some nutrients / microbes in it . That,s what the bat guy said when I paid him $40.00 for 10 lbs :rofl: That will last me until I'm 105 . :haha:
P1100146.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back