Status
Not open for further replies.
last DAY, come on down to FESTIVUS TOWNE.......
P1060249.JPG
P1060238.JPG
and PLAY!

If you ever had a chance to see them live.....what an experience!! Just the environment alone was so amazing. I hitchhiked around the US to a few shows...awesome time of my life for sure
I've seen Dead &Co, and Blackstar Orchestra... Ekoostic Hookah...Slightly Stoopid... I live close to a place called Legend Valley, and my lead guitarist lives right next to it, So if I can't get in, I'll sit on his back porch with binoculars and a fatty haha

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I hear music like this and think I was born 30 years too late. Most of today's music sucks royal donkey d*ck.

There's some good music around but I haven't seen quite as much of a strong positive vibe like what surrounded the Dead in the early days. It created a great community that amazingly still survives.

If you ever had a chance to see them live.....what an experience!! Just the environment alone was so amazing. I hitchhiked around the US to a few shows...awesome time of my life for sure
nothing else quite like it!

got a big stash of firewood
got stash stash
no worries!
let her rip!

I've seen Dead &Co, and Blackstar Orchestra... Ekoostic Hookah...Slightly Stoopid... I live close to a place called Legend Valley, and my lead guitarist lives right next to it, So if I can't get in, I'll sit on his back porch with binoculars and a fatty haha
Dead&co sound pretty damn good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back