Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys new user first post here. Quick question how would you lower the ph of substrate with roots organics/gbd supersoil? Have not used lime was adding go cal mag. Also have been ph water to 6.2 to 6.5 always with ej catalyst after adding my protekt first then go cal mg. Should I lower the ph of the subsequent watering? Topdress with fine dolomite lime?

I look forward to the day when we will have the option to purchase product like that.
I think I will be old and grey before it happens down under. Even if it went legal my seed stash would still take years to grow out.
:growing:
I used to say the same thing... back when I was young... now I'm old and grey...

Should I.jpg

I look forward to the day when we will have the option to purchase product like that.
I think I will be old and grey before it happens down under. Even if it went legal my seed stash would still take years to grow out.
:growing:
I think you'll have it that way.
There seems to be a global trend of people and lawmakers waking up and saying "WTF were they thinking? Take something harmless and use it to harm people while wasting insane amounts of money? Lets collect tax."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back