Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some bomb greenhouse just to stay stocked like I usually do between harvests..Few different strains..Gorilla Glue,Blue Dream, Larry OG and what was labeled OG Diesel Kush...The OG Diesel is super strong..No creeper. Instant in your face..That one minute you're straight, you blink and open your eyes, look around and you're like damn how did I get this lit? Everything reeks up the house something fierce and lingers for a while..Go out and get some fresh air, come back inside and it smells like a warehouse grow lol Below is a pic of the OGD. When I first seen everything I was like meh looks like some decent greenhouse but the feedback on it confirms the quality.

IMG_20180119_194916.jpg

IMG_20180119_194123.jpg

im happy enough watching a few utubes of dispensary tours and hauls.had my fill of driving to the big city to exchange cash for smoke between 2 car windows without ever comming to a halt.i vote for grow your own smoke your own,whats the problem not doing anything wrong make it legal.
:pighug:

and some local news in Northern Ireland
thursday 25th
DESCRIPTION
The think-tank Volteface are going ‘on the road’ around the UK to share their policy insights and learn more about the local contexts that influence and shape drug policy. The first stop is Ulster University where Paul North and Lizzie McCulloch will be talking about their recent reports on Cannabis before taking part in a panel debate alongside author and Head of Lifestyle Economics at the Institute of Economic Affairs Chris Snowdon , Dr Gillian W Shorter a Senior Researcher in Addictive Behaviours , and someone with lived experience of using cannabis.

Since forming in 2016 Volteface has established an impressive repertoire of work. Their reports have been covered by the UK and international media, and been used by MP’s in Parliamentary debates on drug reform. Their messages are evidence based, thought provoking, and progressive. Come along, get involved, and tell us what you think.

[HASHTAG]#voltefaceotr[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#voltefacebelfast[/HASHTAG]

Format

The session will commence with a brief outline of Volteface, how think tanks generally work, and the model Volteface use to influence drug policy in the UK. Paul will discuss his report Street Lottery which examines the impact cannabis has on consumers mental health. Liz will outline the findings from her report Black Sheep which explored the state of drug treatment in relation to cannabis. This will be followed by an outline of the state of cannabis use in Northern Ireland using recent FOI requests, and treatment data.

The debate:

With the context in mind, the panel will discuss with the audience how we could reform policy to tackle the problems identified in both reports. We will discuss issues such as

Should cannabis should be legalised?

Who might have the responsibility to regulate cannabis?

What are Northern Ireland’s ambitions for cannabis reform, if at all? What is the ideal? What might be practically possible?

Whatever your views, liberal, conservative, pro-legalisation, anti-legalisation, unsure, come along and have your say.

Running Times

1800 - Arrival and drinks

1830 - Presentations from Paul North and Liz McCulloch

1900 - Panel debate on legalisation of cannabis

1945 - Q+A

2000 - Close
edit..no date,then @'s out.

Last edited:
and some local news in Northern Ireland
thursday 25th
DESCRIPTION
The think-tank Volteface are going ‘on the road’ around the UK to share their policy insights and learn more about the local contexts that influence and shape drug policy. The first stop is Ulster University where Paul North @Paul__North and Lizzie McCulloch @mccullochlizzi1 will be talking about their recent reports on Cannabis before taking part in a panel debate alongside author and Head of Lifestyle Economics at the Institute of Economic Affairs Chris Snowdon @cjsnowdon, Dr Gillian W Shorter a Senior Researcher in Addictive Behaviours @gwshorter, and someone with lived experience of using cannabis.

Since forming in 2016 Volteface has established an impressive repertoire of work. Their reports have been covered by the UK and international media, and been used by MP’s in Parliamentary debates on drug reform. Their messages are evidence based, thought provoking, and progressive. Come along, get involved, and tell us what you think.

[HASHTAG]#voltefaceotr[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#voltefacebelfast[/HASHTAG]

Format

The session will commence with a brief outline of Volteface, how think tanks generally work, and the model Volteface use to influence drug policy in the UK. Paul will discuss his report Street Lottery which examines the impact cannabis has on consumers mental health. Liz will outline the findings from her report Black Sheep which explored the state of drug treatment in relation to cannabis. This will be followed by an outline of the state of cannabis use in Northern Ireland using recent FOI requests, and treatment data.

The debate:

With the context in mind, the panel will discuss with the audience how we could reform policy to tackle the problems identified in both reports. We will discuss issues such as

Should cannabis should be legalised?

Who might have the responsibility to regulate cannabis?

What are Northern Ireland’s ambitions for cannabis reform, if at all? What is the ideal? What might be practically possible?

Whatever your views, liberal, conservative, pro-legalisation, anti-legalisation, unsure, come along and have your say.

Running Times

1800 - Arrival and drinks

1830 - Presentations from Paul North and Liz McCulloch

1900 - Panel debate on legalisation of cannabis

1945 - Q+A

2000 - Close

I wish our Gov't would just discuss the possibilities of lifting the Prohibition of marijuana , the Federal Gov't has never given any proposal on the floor a look. Our war on drugs is a sham, and only lining the pockets of the elite who have stakes in prisons, big pharma, and the cartel. I cannot wait for the day that a younger, more open minded generation takes the seats of these Representatives who have abused their ungodly tenor. I do not care what side of the isle they sit on, I just want them to understand that they have been going about this wrong for a very long time.

Oh yeah, back from the dispensary, spent more on an 8th than I'd like, 50$... but I will say it's nice stuff. Came packed with a 62% bovida pack too.View attachment 852853 View attachment 852854

Edit for nug shotView attachment 852856

I look forward to the day when we will have the option to purchase product like that.
I think I will be old and grey before it happens down under. Even if it went legal my seed stash would still take years to grow out.
:growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back