Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
Yeah far from legal here also. Well Atleast you have a good chunk of land not accompanied by nosey neighbors.
Oh I’ve got neighbors but they’re not mosey at all I live in a very small town of maybe 100 people and everyone stays to themselves

View attachment 837138
Oh I’ve got neighbors but they’re not mosey at all I live in a very small town of maybe 100 people and everyone stays to themselves
That’s a nice chunk of land. It pays off to live in small towns sometimes!
I have about two acres and it would be perfect but my neighbors are literally right next door. All of my land is in the back not the sides or front.

holy sh*t! I'm too high to look at that pic....it made me dizzy as hell! :rofl:
Yeah sorry bout that i dunno why but it defaults my pics sideways on here and it’s too cold to go outside but you see the idea of what I have to work with

That’s a nice chunk of land. It pays off to live in small towns sometimes!
I have about two acres and it would be perfect but my neighbors are literally right next door. All of my land is in the back not the sides or front.
That’s just the back lol but I’ve got neighbors next to me on each side of my house but when the trees and everything start greening up and growing it makes dame good property cover back there

Yeah sorry bout that i dunno why but it defaults my pics sideways on here and it’s too cold to go outside but you see the idea of what I have to work with
Oh yea....a real nice piece of land!! It would look great with some big ol' monster plants in the middle!:growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back