Status
Not open for further replies.
1F6A65D8-F9C3-416B-8118-4FC552A1BCD2.jpeg
CF978129-F14D-4135-8E2C-EE5DBC6C5A6E.jpeg
Miss Bridget “the early miss midget” day 51. Getting frosty! Tried to edit out the blurple best I could and have the tricombs as visible as I could keep them in the pic.

Time for you to get on some outdoor grows. Get like @912GreenSkell and pull in the weight!
We're hoping to move next year to a place where I can have a big garden, both for veggies and otherwise. Its tough for us where we're at, just because its basically the forest, and has very limited light exposure during the day....even if I cut down a bunch of trees, it would only improve the situation by about thirty minutes of sunlight.

Yeah definitely look for a south facing yard if you can. Makes a huge difference. My yard gets Atleast 9 hours of sun a day if not more. Sunrise to sunset I get light. Just can’t grow the right one plants lol

yea...when we bought this place I wasn't thinking about growing much more outside than a few tomato plants.....now we know what to look for. lol

I feel like I’ll do very well outdoors this year! With improved knowledge and techniques I’ll be able to put good use to my open land, I get sun from sun up to sun down, my land was previously grazed by cattle, I’ve got plenty of hardwood leaves floating around for added nutrition, oh it’s going to be a glorious outdoor season! The photos I chose get anywhere between 1.5-3 meters tall good strong genetics mmmm I can’t wait!!!

I feel like I’ll do very well outdoors this year! With improved knowledge and techniques I’ll be able to put good use to my open land, I get sun from sun up to sun down, my land was previously grazed by cattle, I’ve got plenty of hardwood leaves floating around for added nutrition, oh it’s going to be a glorious outdoor season! The photos I chose get anywhere between 1.5-3 meters tall good strong genetics mmmm I can’t wait!!!
Man if you have the outdoors and your legally able to use them do it! Nothing better then some sun grown monsters.

Man if you have the outdoors and your legally able to use them do it! Nothing better then some sun grown monsters.
It’s far from legal here in my state but I’m in the country with 8 acres of open land surrounded by trees so I’ll have good cover provided by nature to prevent prying eyes around my land

It’s far from legal here in my state but I’m in the country with 8 acres of open land surrounded by trees so I’ll have good cover provided by nature to prevent prying eyes around my land
Yeah far from legal here also. Well Atleast you have a good chunk of land not accompanied by nosey neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back