Status
Not open for further replies.

Been listening to these guys all day. Something about their music that draws me in, For some reason.

What up stoners :pass: what's the best think to put over carpet my grow space needs to be bigger and cant rip up carpet

I do one hell of an Everlast impression when I'm playing acoustic.

So, there's a new((to afn)) nute company on here. Should I tag them to get them into the live chat, or let them find it on their own?

What up stoners :pass: what's the best think to put over carpet my grow space needs to be bigger and cant rip up carpet
Go to lowes or home depot, and grab a roll of the plastic for covering windows, maybe?

Go to lowes or home depot, and grab a roll of the plastic for covering windows, maybe?

plastic would do, or a tarp. Ideal would be that rubber mat they use in restaurants or the plastic roller mat for office chairs.

They make the flood trays in some pretty big sizes. Might be able to make something like that work. And they'll catch some pretty good size spills. :smoking:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back