Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a theory that standard posting is more stealth than stealth postings.have never lost a standard posting order.
:pighug:

I ran across this same idea a couple times when ordering from Herbie's. Seems even if you paid for the stealth, which included tracking, they would still send it without the tracking (though still would tuck stuff in a t-shirt or something to be more "stealth"). Apparently, the tracking was (is?) a minor red flag for customs that "this is something someone really wants" and they pay more attention. Or it makes it harder to hide the origin address. Or something along those lines. :pimp:

When I used to order larger amounts from my west coast pals I insisted they follow my system. Fed Ex only, must be packaged with a foodsaver, so they bag it, wrap the bag with carbon paper, and foodsaver seal that. Then it's packed with tshirts or whatever. I added cash to my payment for the service. It never was delayed, checked, tracked, or any other problem. They use chem sniffer machinery, the carbon paper blocks that and dogs fully. All they can do is xray it, and doesn't show anything unusual.

I set my photo editor to save all files with nothing in them. I don't ever post without a quick edit and save. I havnt even checked in a while. I probly should. I'll get on that with this round. Here's My [HASHTAG]#showusyourbigbush[/HASHTAG] for the day.

View attachment 851415 View attachment 851416 View attachment 851417 View attachment 851418
As far as I know, (which isn't much in these matters hehe) my pics are clean but this boat pic I deleted you could see her physical name and numbers fuzzily.

When I used to order larger amounts from my west coast pals I insisted they follow my system. Fed Ex only, must be packaged with a foodsaver, so they bag it, wrap the bag with carbon paper, and foodsaver seal that. Then it's packed with tshirts or whatever. I added cash to my payment for the service. It never was delayed, checked, tracked, or any other problem. They use chem sniffer machinery, the carbon paper blocks that and dogs fully. All they can do is xray it, and doesn't show anything unusual.
No offense, but FedEx has to be a terrible idea since they have a security department that will provide uniforms and trucks to leo to bust you. They also seem more likely to just open your package, where as postal system requires a postal investigator to be called if they decide something is suspicious.

No offense, but FedEx has to be a terrible idea since they have a security department that will provide uniforms and trucks to leo to bust you. They also seem more likely to just open your package, where as postal system requires a postal investigator to be called if they decide something is suspicious.

Fed ex is fully private, and runs less security than USPS which is a quasi-government company. You got it backwards. fedex only scans and sends it on unless its flagged. Been doing this for 20 years and I have seen a dozen people get busted by the post office.

Gonna show off my Bluetoof "special pheno"
16 Days old in 1 liter pot
IMG_20180116_164928.jpg
IMG_20180116_164942.jpg
IMG_20180116_164901.jpg

Hello everyone, just got back from the one Dr appointment and wasn't more news that we wanted to hear. Now to make another Dr appointment to have a consult with them. But I'll be glad to finally be back home late tomorrow and get to starting my seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back