Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the update on the USPS website... My seeds are going through customs in New York right now. Man, I hope they make it through... The weed around here in April (when I assume my first grow will be done, and cured) is usually pretty low grade stuff unless you want to pay $80 a 1/4 for mids...
If they do, I'm going to run Victory Seeds' Northern Lights first, Since NL is usually a high yielder, and they have theirs listed at 20% thc. I'm not sure my $5 macro lense is strong enough to get into the trichs, So I'll be going by leaf color as per Muddy. (Think it was a post from 2011 lol)

Good Morning. Until you buy a lab quality scope, this will give you good enough results for under $20US. Add a usb to mini usb adapter that is available for around $5 US and a free microscope app and you can use it with an android phone. Don't know about Iphones.
DGCUS USB 2.0 Digital Microscope 1000 x Magnification 8-LED Mini Microscope Camera Magnifier with Stand 2 Mega Pixels

Nick name..:biggrin:..she's a Dragon cross...I named her to remind myself what I was hunting in her...

Well..you know I'm in the same boat with regards Pain Medication is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Priority..but..they don't have to be Exclusive traits.
You can get crosses with Both..and Laughter is the Best medicine..:hookah:

Was hoping with the White Widow and G-13, maybe in the right setting.

You are Looking at her....:kiss:

Watch your Alerts for an Invitation...I'll tag you in...

Will do M'Lady. :bighug:Thank you.:toke:

How ya doing, @The Elvis ?

I grow poke salad! Cheers Ren!!:pass:
15161099796701185007232.jpg

1516110005869159369707.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back