Status
Not open for further replies.
morning peeps :pass:
mini rant.............. 7 twisty pipe is £40 it has a '7' on the box.i see them banded about on IG for £20 but they have '7pipe' on the box.so if you dont mind buying the fake go ebay £8
:pighug:

Good morning Archie, Stoners.
Are you going to compare the 2, It would be interesting to see the difference.

I don't know if this was mentioned yet, A lot of us over here have been expecting it. A big reason we stay in the darkside.

http://www.wnem.com/story/37262666/my-guns-or-my-ganja-firearm-owning-pot-fans-face-a-choice.

morning Feenix :pass:i like the look and the idea of the twisty 7 have watched a few utubes,but its a bit to fat cigar like for me,i just know i wouldnt like it.
just a lil bit,a lot of things that side of the pond are hard just understand.like the medical and recreation shops being next door each other but different prices,here its 21 next door its 18.state to state its all a muddle.

morning Feenix :pass:i like the look and the idea of the twisty 7 have watched a few utubes,but its a bit to fat cigar like for me,i just know i wouldnt like it.
just a lil bit,a lot of things that side of the pond are hard just understand.like the medical and recreation shops being next door each other but different prices,here its 21 next door its 18.state to state its all a muddle.

The public voted but the state legislators still got to write the rules and handled it like many do the difference between beer and wine vs. hard liquor. Many states have the different hard booze rules that don't always make sense either. Some get crazier from county to county. Since extracts are now on the DEA radar, we will probably see another layer of restrictions soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back