Status
Not open for further replies.
Do tell haha I ordered one be but a bit before I get it
You can find plans using google.....but its basically just a tub of water, a small frame that you make out of a coat hanger or two, and a dish towel hanging down into the water. The idea is that the dish towel wicks the water upward where it naturally evaporates. Also, a small fan blowing across the towel helps. Turn down your exhaust fan.....

You can find plans using google.....but its basically just a tub of water, a small frame that you make out of a coat hanger or two, and a dish towel hanging down into the water. The idea is that the dish towel wicks the water upward where it naturally evaporates. Also, a small fan blowing across the towel helps. Turn down your exhaust fan.....

I have used this method in my green house for my Plumeria seedlings...I do not grow MJ out there, to many nosy neighbors that like to chat. and stop by when they see me working out there or garden Instead of a towel, I use cheese cloth, evap. is faster..I also put birdbath algeacide in container . small 4" fan.

well..I survived the morning routine...Made coffee for the wife...I get to live another day...off to work and save fur babies lives...

7c3729939d56c8fd2eba923657e69836--black-coffee-coffee-coffee.jpg

@Cotton46 the thing you want to watch out for with a humidifier is the potential for mold spores to get flung all over your grow room. Furthermore, the introduction of a steady supply of mist onto dense buds can be a bad combination. I'm currently dealing with this right now. My RH is down in the 30's and I've got a little tacoing on some leaves. I'm currently watching to see if this has any effect on the final product. So far, so good. In my opinion, low RH is better than moldy nugs...
Here you can see tacoing on this Black Stone...
IMG_0683.JPG

I have used this method in my green house for my Plumeria seedlings...I do not grow MJ out there, to many nosy neighbors that like to chat. and stop by when they see me working out there or garden Instead of a towel, I use cheese cloth, evap. is faster..I also put birdbath algeacide in container . small 4" fan.
Cheese cloth! Brilliant!

My seedlings are in domes so there safe for a day or two I got one coming ✌️ crazy I see my girls pushing soil already looks like 100% germ just need to pamper them now for a bit
I went ahead and started an early miss in the medium mix I plan to use til I use it up or get my hands on the water only stuff. Started it the other day using my germ method
image.jpg
and 2 days later...

Sounds like how the non-misting humidifiers work. My little Vornado is just a filter that wicks up water from the little reservoir and a fan to pull air in through the wet filter and out the top.

Gooooooood morning AFN!!!!

14298f603e6e8a05865472e90e9f86c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back