Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment you realize you need to get a larger scale to weigh your harvest....I glanced at my tiny little harbor frieght "gram" scale and giggled....proud moment realizing your not weighing your recent buy from a sketchy dealer to make sure he's not screwing over...weighing your own by the ounce now...lol

yep going from a small "dealer" type scale to a normal kitchen scale for weight after harvest ,,, feels so good !! :vibe::vibe:

yep going from a small "dealer" type scale to a normal kitchen scale for weight after harvest ,,, feels so good !! :vibe::vibe:

yes it does. GF gave me the one she used to use to weigh books for sale on Amazon. Even that was on the small side. Twas a proud moment.

yes it does. GF gave me the one she used to use to weigh books for sale on Amazon. Even that was on the small side. Twas a proud moment.

nice .... i very quickly outgrew my 20year old Pesola 30g (still accurate to 0.1g to this day) spring scale ...

IMG_20171205_205553[1].jpg

man, keep the cable and come along handy, we were just talk'n bout how monsterous autos are getting

My largest was a Barneys Farm Sweet Tooth Auto...367g dry, almost three years ago. :shooty: This is my first time topping an auto, and it looks like it might have been a good idea. It's about six inches shorter in the small tent than the large one, and these girls are filling it. :cooldance:

My largest was a Barneys Farm Sweet Tooth Auto...367g dry, almost three years ago. :shooty: This is my first time topping an auto, and it looks like it might have been a good idea. It's about six inches shorter in the small tent than the large one, and these girls are filling it. :cooldance:
wow! big Haul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back