Status
Not open for further replies.
70-80 days and i get an abundance of bud kicker . and a bunch of killer trim to make killer extracts. Im all in on this hand every time. Its like fishing at the sacred honey hole
And catching limit in an hour. And spending rest of the day getting high . ;)
Let's go fishin!

I need better scissors maybe. I got to clean mine like every other bud lol. .
Pretty sticky stuff though. So it all just sticks to the tips. Pun intended lol

i have tried various garden clippers with springs and stuff... but i keep going back to these ... i think they are small barber shears

do autos rock or what?!
Logged on and seen I didn't have the privilege to reply and I kept trying to reload and I was Really high so my mind just went Nutts with all kinds of thought lol then I figured it out hahaha but man that was a great 30minute rush and paranoid moment ✌️

three choppers today. One flew real slow too, I didn't like him at all.

The moment you realize you need to get a larger scale to weigh your harvest....I glanced at my tiny little harbor frieght "gram" scale and giggled....proud moment realizing your not weighing your recent buy from a sketchy dealer to make sure he's not screwing over...weighing your own by the ounce now...lol

The moment you realize you need to get a larger scale to weigh your harvest....I glanced at my tiny little harbor frieght "gram" scale and giggled....proud moment realizing your not weighing your recent buy from a sketchy dealer to make sure he's not screwing over...weighing your own by the ounce now...lol
BUST N DA SCALES!
LIVE STONER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back