Status
Not open for further replies.
redneck Dad wisdom...

Don't buy a boat, its a money hole in the water
Dont fall in love with a lady whos already in love with horses
Watch yer pennies and yer dollars watch out fer emselves.
Loose lips sink second dates.

and my fave....

If we had some ham, we could have ham n eggs. If we had some eggs.

Good luck on your appointment!! Hope everything works out great for you my friend!!
My Dr appointment went well, I was the first patient for the office this morning so all we did was talk about canna. I'm glad to have this Dr as he's pro for full federal legalization. Then was told we have another canna greenhouse going up so that will bring our town to 5 canna greenhouse's. The next Humbolt county coming to our small town. Oh and he filled out my CHAMP permit paperwork so I'll have access to mobility hunting.

My Dr appointment went well, I was the first patient for the office this morning so all we did was talk about canna. I'm glad to have this Dr as he's pro for full federal legalization. Then was told we have another canna greenhouse going up so that will bring our town to 5 canna greenhouse's. The next Humbolt county coming to our small town. Oh and he filled out my CHAMP permit paperwork so I'll have access to mobility hunting.
that sounds awesome i wish the uk would catch up on legalisation maybe some day

Somebody pass the joint... am noticing some odd formations @ the 6th node of my 3 bog/sour livers lady... has just showed sex, first pic is about node 8, I like this one
20180110_114330-1.jpg
Others are the odd one. An inch maybe two below.
20180110_114405-1.jpg
20180110_114508-1.jpg

Not sure what I'm looking at yet...gonna have to give it a little time and watch, but my nerves just got set to sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back