Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 849091 Got my 2 ac autocobs today. Thanks @BigSm0

LOL... those remind me of something.... what could they be?

300px-Silhouette_of_Stripper_on_a_Pole.svg.png

galsi.png

_large.jpg

Got me a new toy [emoji3] It's an OKA OVAL Made by Shenzhen Kingtons Technology Co., Ltd $75.00 CAD delivered to my door by DHL . Convection type vape . It's a keeper in my mind . [emoji106] My contact is Kingstons Tony sales03@ kingston.net
How do you like it does it work ? Does our blow out or just nearly blow?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Thank you very much!!!! I got some black dragon seeds I'm gonna revise those next!!!! :dragon2:
I'm just building up a solid Dragon personal Stock!!! :pass:I hope I get a true Black female and a true black male because there gonna have some babies!!! :vibe:

I'm so stuck on breeding!!! :headbang: :woody::growing:
I'm thinking of doing the same thing..got some black and blood dragons ..hmm got some karma and Nigerian nightmare dragons too..[HASHTAG]#makedragonsgreatagain[/HASHTAG] lol

Last edited:
It's a damn good thing I don't have super powers. The company I picked for kitchen cabinets was two weeks late, and I finally got them today, but the sink base cabinet (the one every thing else is centered on!) is on back-order and not on the pallet. No notice, no apology, no cabinet till February.

If I had super powers all of New Jersey would be gone right now.

No water, no kitchen for a second month.

Breathe.... relax..... put down the 50 cal.... LOL.

I'll just sit here and stare at this shit till February I guess.

View attachment 849082

hurry up and wait
consumers drive the whole pie and are expected to reel in
all the slack

1939 more toys ! nifty mouthpiece
i like the look of the pax juul ? but its a kinda medical liquid only,but sure does look the part.
:pighug:
I run a smoke shop so I have access to all of them . Pax also makes the pax 3.jull is more for liquid like you said but pax 3 heats up in 15seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back