Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna sign off ;) but i will also start a coco grow tomorrow .... 1 started tomorrow and one in a week for mephisto comp ... :thumbsup:

edit : i will start germing of seed and mix medium for pots ... with organics starting the medium a few days before planting is a benefit :bighug:
That's pretty much what I'm doing getting everything ready. Won't be able to plant till next week after we drop my daughter back off at college.

@bushmasterar15
IMG_20180110_045938[1].jpg
IMG_20180110_050218[1].jpg

made a sleeper ;)

this will put me to sleep ! and because i will only have smoked a 1/3rd .. i have the wake and bake plus a nap until noon :haha:

@bushmasterar15
Them 4-pot autopots can you just use one at a time or two at a time or is all or nothing with them?
You can use them one or two at a time. Just might have to get 1/4 inch drip irrigation T's or 4 ways. Then you can also add 1/4" shut off valves between the pot and feed line that way if you have a plant finish early there is no sense in that pot running.
download (1).jpg

Man I'm sitting here listening to the scanner and boy there sure is a lot of snitches I bet over 50% of the stuff is where someone called in on someone :WTF:
People love to get involved in other people's business.

I just thought being in my wife's hometown of 900 people spread out over thousands of acres would be great for privacy. Turns out everyone knows and seeks out everyone else's drama. Is truly unbelievable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back