Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the 60 liters of coco made up. Now letting it sit overnight and will put in the pots tomorrow after the Dr appt.
20180109_201648.jpg

Got the 60 liters of coco made up. Now letting it sit overnight and will put in the pots tomorrow after the Dr appt.
View attachment 848923

Haha its like we are on a similar schedule but different..., Dr appointment was today fishing tomorrow....but planting tomorrow night...had to bring the bag of dirt in the house today to thaw out. :D

20180109_201648-jpg.848923

gonna sign off ;) but i will also start a coco grow tomorrow .... 1 started tomorrow and one in a week for mephisto comp ... :thumbsup:

edit : i will start germing of seed and mix medium for pots ... with organics starting the medium a few days before planting is a benefit :bighug:

Last edited:
Haha its like we are on a similar schedule but different..., Dr appointment was today fishing tomorrow....but planting tomorrow night...had to bring the bag of dirt in the house today to thaw out. :D
I rather be able to go fishing. Not looking forward to the early appointment in the morning but then it will be done. The wind is 25-30+mph outside and according to the radar forecast rain should be starting soon, turning into snow before morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back