Status
Not open for further replies.
dhgate is as cheap as chips for.....well for almost anything.a bit like ebay but harder to narrow down choice.
as for proper shops maybe everyonedoesit.com but sometimes there prices are all over the show.
i think you measure from the top of the ground joint.
:pighug:
edit.... could have been worse.broken bong and lots of spare downtubes.
View attachment 848736
:pighug:

dhgate that's what I was trying to remember. Yep I feel lucky to still have my one and only bong, it's been over a year. It is tough! The downtube is another matter, it's pretty thin. I knew I'd be breaking it:haha:

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners...
P1060213.JPG
yup, I'm toast for breakfast.

dhgate that's what I was trying to remember. Yep I feel lucky to still have my one and only bong, it's been over a year. It is tough! The downtube is another matter, it's pretty thin. I knew I'd be breaking it:haha:
my bong got it's bowl fully cemented on when a stoned guest knocked it to da floor
a collection could be handy

I go to the manufactures on Alibaba
good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners...View attachment 848749 yup, I'm toast for breakfast.
Life is GOOD Mr Trailanimal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back