Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm gonna be really busy doing these grows what have I got myself into :LOLStoned: good thing I'm in hibernation. It'll be a day of updating listen at me :LOLStoned: it's not like I have to be any where to be or anything better to do so I cant think of anything more fun than :growing::LikeWeed:don't you. :baby::frog:

how did you get on mate:dizzy:
did you start with a shit doctor doctor joke, piss yourself laughin while he looks at you like youve just shat in his cornflakes. then realise youd just made a complete twat of yourself and are slurrin your words . catch a glimpse of your bloodshot eyes in the mirror and think “aw naw! he knows im stoned!” then sit para for half an hour while he pokes a finger up your bum?
thats why i dont smoke before the doctors anymore. wish i was kidding : (

Hahahahahaha :D
Actually about half of my appointment was talking about canna! :D

nowhere near as many as id like.yes and no,im mostly mephisto but only grow a plant a month.and im kinda 6-9 months behind with new releases.
partly sentemental reasons walter white first mephisto i grew frosted up overnight i near shat myself.whitied twice om it in 15 mins split my head open broke tv and coffee table,its been like 10 years since i whitied before that,and not since but im still trying.
grapey walter,white stomper are right up there to,i just think i like the white lines tbh.sour blues to.
:pighug:

dhgate is as cheap as chips for.....well for almost anything.a bit like ebay but harder to narrow down choice.
as for proper shops maybe everyonedoesit.com but sometimes there prices are all over the show.
i think you measure from the top of the ground joint.
edit.... could have been worse.broken bong and lots of spare downtubes.
IMG_4712.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back