Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Arthur that is a beautiful pup in your avatar! I used to have an amstaff that looked very similar.
He is indeed... I owned mom and dad.. mom was frenchy and mini English terrier, and dad was amstaff. Born deaf, best dog I've ever had. Saved me once from a car jacking (at 1 year old) now 7 and a half. Learns sign language faster than me! He's up to almost 40 words.
20130922_131757-1.jpg
I'll pass along your complement!

Fingers crossed I turned the corner @912GreenSkell ..I managed to cook and wash up today without coughing a lung up..so hubby is relieved...:coffee:

I thought i was coming down with some illness a couple of days ago....and then i dropped 4 drops of oil of oregano under my tongue, and only felt very minimal effects form the illness....sweet

Hope you are able to kick the illness quick and get back to normal life mossy!

He is indeed... I owned mom and dad.. mom was frenchy and mini English terrier, and dad was amstaff. Born deaf, best dog I've ever had. Saved me once from a car jacking (at 1 year old) now 7 and a half. Learns sign language faster than me! He's up to almost 40 words.View attachment 836797I'll pass along your complement!

Aw...Bless him....:pighug:

He is indeed... I owned mom and dad.. mom was frenchy and mini English terrier, and dad was amstaff. Born deaf, best dog I've ever had. Saved me once from a car jacking (at 1 year old) now 7 and a half. Learns sign language faster than me! He's up to almost 40 words.View attachment 836797I'll pass along your complement!
what an honorable guardian you truck with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back