Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's pics of my new tent. Its a 4x8 so double the size as my last. I have 3 350 to 380 watt led that are going to live there. Eventually I will get the 6" filter up lol. That rack is where I keep tool and some electrical equipment also star wars poster lol Oh and the door way pic gives an idea of how big the tent is compared to that tiny room haha You can also see all the stuff on the floor I havent put up yet :pView attachment 836733 View attachment 836734 View attachment 836735 View attachment 836736 View attachment 836737
You must be convinced we're going legal right . :biggrin:

Smart move man.
Not to mention alot of tokers think they can handle edibles.....until they realize they took too much...lol
My thought exactly....her aunt works at a dispensary around here (trimmer) and thinks she has a super high tolerance......needless to say, she had an interesting day after putting a little too much GDT in her morning coffee. lol

My thought exactly....her aunt works at a dispensary around here (trimmer) and thinks she has a super high tolerance......needless to say, she had an interesting day after putting a little too much GDT in her morning coffee. lol

Ive been at the point where i thought my heart was going to explode on 4ml of a high test green dragon batch....thats when you know you have done enough! :D

Ive been at the point where i thought my heart was going to explode on 4ml of a hight test green dragon batch....thats when you know you have done enough! :D
I learned to limit the amount of sativa I add ( I usually just mix all of the trim I've got on hand)....indica is better suited for the green dragon in my opinion.

Speaking of which...i really need to get off my ass and make some dragon tincture....on the menu is one batch of 20%cbd .8%thc medical pot, one batch of 1:1 thc/cbd DP auto White widow and I also need a batch of high thc(not sure what I'll use yet....maybe think fast or atomic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back