I have read this whole thread @Mossy , still not quite sure where to post my journal or who to give it to. I have had multiple journals posted over the last few years.

could you give me a hand on how to proceed? Thanks so much…
Go to one of your documented & complete seed to harvest journals.

Tag an admin on the last post on the journal and let them know

Or

Copy the link and stick it in Cultivars & tag an administrator would be easier lol
Good luck

I have read this whole thread @Mossy , still not quite sure where to post my journal or who to give it to. I have had multiple journals posted over the last few years.

Hi, :pass: You must have a completed grow journal in the grow journal thread + wrote a review of the strain/grow and then add a comment in this thread with links + tag a staff member. GL :biggrin::biggrin::cools:

Hi, :pass: You must have a completed grow journal in the grow journal thread + wrote a review of the strain/grow and then add a comment in this thread with links + tag a staff member. GL :biggrin::biggrin::cools:
I think I have done all that, except the last part correctly. I am sure I will get it right. I can post some links…

I've seen loads of your grows over the years Med - I've got this!
Doers-Fist-Bump.gif

I've seen loads of your grows over the years Med - I've got this!
Doers-Fist-Bump.gif
I just posted another one on the place Mossy told me to. I appreciate the help. Not as tech savvy and good as posting as most of you.

Enjoying being back on the site andafter a few growing pains in the new environment, I can’t wait for my next grow to dial it all in.

thanks again :bighug:

@blue I'd like to join the cultivators club, I completed my DTE tent grow https://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-grow-mephisto-jammy-dodgers-2-4.88219/post-2682568 and I'm currently on the final weeks for my Megacrop tent

what are the next steps, and do you need any more information from me?

Nice Journal Redwolf!! - Just one last step, if you can leave a review here https://www.autoflower.org/rms/categories/genetics.2/
for that grow, and tag me or pm me when it's done i can push the buttons to badge you up!!

Blue :d5:

Ok so if Im understanding this correctly I need a journal and a formal review on any 1 strain I am growing, Then just a dry harvest weight and a tag to a staff member?

The review is the part I didnt know about. Thanks this thread was definitely helpful.

Back