Dinafem Critical Plus SOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Satidom auto + Vapor Genie
Hi there,

i hope this is the right place. after a very long preparation phase (moving my place, lazy days and nights lol etc.) finally i started with my first photoperiod-strain journey and i am loving it. It is much easier to maintain than any autoflowering strain, very easy to clone (patience young padawan) and cheaper (12/12 > 24/0). Welcome to my DIY world (smiley was here)

Well, details:

Dinafem Critical + mum (she is 154 days old)

DIY Surviving Kit for mum (22 watt 6500k trash can)

DIY Cloner (12 watt 6500k ikea box)

Sylvania Grolux 600w HPS dual-spectrum 90,000 lm

600 - Watt HPS/MH Digital Dimmable Electronic Ballast with super lumen

80x80x180 grow cabinet

s&p td silent 350 380m3 exhaust

s&p td silent 240 240m3 inline

carbon filter

modified cooltube (winged)

2 x 40 lt hempy boxes (70/30) coco & perlite

humidifier (with natural ether oils against any kind of living beings in cabinet)
(first two weeks i try to keep rh @50-60 seems they love it)

AN sensi coco bloom
AN sensi coco grow
Plant Success Great White Premium Mycorrhizae
Clonex
Voodoo Juice
Big Bud
Sensizym
rhino skin
B-52

Ok afaik this is pretty much everything. like said this my first photoperiod and sog ever but it is pretty easy. One thing drives me crazy, which is, i am a control freak and i cant open my tent until the lights go on. meh hehe.

anyway, pics, more pics :bighug:

@ mark ( i think you remember our little chat long time no see. I hope you like my journey)

Peace.

:dragon5:

meh i could not upload pics. next post then.

check this out until i upload them. hehe.

wow, i did it! lol. anyway,

Poor guy's SOG looks like this (actually i wanted to build an ebb n flow system, but i just love hempy style growing. I again couldnt resist it hehe)

I know its a bit problematic to add clones later in but there is always a solution. My cabinet is small and bulb is 600 watt. I let my clones grow a bit outside and start with 600 ppm. If they cant survive meh, start over. right one is already full (6 x 4 clones) total its gonna be about 50 plants. Since my bulb is dual (with %30 blue spectrum) there is no stretching at all and i use always a bit grow nutrients. Pics are taken @ end of first week of flowering.

modified cooltube. btw i pump 380 m3 in and 240m3 out. So positive air pressure until they start to stink.

fresh air from window. that thing does not have to be in my cabinet isnt it? lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_1091.jpg
    IMG_1091.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_1094.jpg
    IMG_1094.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_1095.jpg
    IMG_1095.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_1097.jpg
    IMG_1097.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_1105.jpg
    IMG_1105.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
my 154 days old bonsai mum,
trash caned /sadface hehe

Clonerized Ikea box 12w 6500k

inside:

lights off:

lights on /smiley
100% cloning rate. rooting about 2 weeks.

bonus:

Last edited:
Firstly thank you for getting this grow diary going we are very greatful and will be watching with interest :bong:

Secondly nice little set up you have which should provide a nice grow environment and you have a nice selection of nutrients to see this grow through

Thirdly this has got to be the best use of a trash can we have ever seen :thumbsup: and a really healthy looking critical mum with a lot of space for those roots to spread.

Will be watching this with interest and again thank you for starting this diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Hi Mark,

Long time no see ^^

I have some good news and some normal news lol. That mum is sadly dead. I could not take care of her. I was too busy and had other issues. But i saved 4 clones. These clones are 24/0 under 2 t5s (6500k 10k lumens) and they show a weird grow pattern, which looks like a monster plant. after i noted that, i checked all my plants and they are showing same pattern (even without veg time). Now i am vegging these 4 clones to clone for my sogy project lol. (I have no more seeds and even then this would take again min 5 months, meh. )

Back to the topic; critical + is awsome. Smoke is great, tastes like pine and lemon, extrem yielder!! Some pics:

Last edited:
Hey man, really interesting setup. Clones are looking good!! I've rarely seen a single tub, multi plant hempy, but each time I do I get an itch to try it :D!

Few questions if you don't mind:

Have you had good luck with this type of setup?

What mix do you use (perlite/ver maybe)?

Do you keep the mother in the same mix?

Looking good, thanks for sharing!

Hi Animatey,

This setup is very easy to maintain and i never have had problems with hempy boxes (single or multi plant setups). 50/50 coco/perlite mix / mum is in a hempy box too (lol was. I am vegging 4 new mums atm. I will try to get minimum 50 clones.)

After my girls are ready, i will get 2 fabric containers (40x60x32 cm) and i will diy automatic watering system (which is actually almost ready) so no more hand watering, more time for being lazy lol. I will provide more pics when the lights turn on.

Anyway, i really recommend hempy boxes. They are cheap, effective and organic nutes friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back