Outdoor Crack toof photo x3 and Walter White x3 ( first time photo grower )

:woohoo: So I didn't even know Mephisto put out photo genetics. Then again I don't know much about Mephesito in general, just that their seeds are loved here. I personally love photos just as much as autos. They both have great things to bring to the table. I may have to check out some of the WW myself. Is it a fem strain? Not that it matters much, but I like to collect pollen when I can. Take care bud!:smoking:

Hey man , how goes it?

The Walter White are auto fems. Only the crack toof are reg photos!

I heard a lot of good things about Walter White so I'm giving it a bash.

Peace

Hi folks.

I keep forgetting to update my LSD 25 in the other thread. So from now on I'm gonna do it in here as with 2 little ones running round I don't always have the time to update much before the mrs throws daggers at me.

So the LSD is now getting 2ml of canna coco a and b. 2 ml cal mag every second feed and now started her on 1.5 ml flower boost and her growing seems I have stopped. So hopefully she will start to get fat rather than tall. I can see that main "cola" stretching on up there so fingers crossed. A little picture.

image.jpg

image.jpg

And now for the 3 Walter whites

I think the leaves on these are all going abit funny on it, or is this normal for this range? Not had any nutes just plain ph water.

Let me know what you guys think!
Walter White 1:
image.jpg

Walter White 2:
image.jpg

Walter White 3:
image.jpg

And last but not least the crack toof regular photoperiods.

Let's take a look:

Crack toof 1: this guys got it twisted! Hopefully it will sort itself out as it gets older.
image.jpg

Crack toof 2:
image.jpg

And the crack toof 3: this one is perfect in every way!
image.jpg

And finally a family shot!

image.jpg

Hey man , how goes it?

The Walter White are auto fems. Only the crack toof are reg photos!

I heard a lot of good things about Walter White so I'm giving it a bash.

Peace
Hi bud, it goes well.
I'll have to go take a look at their gear. Do you know if this is their official link? http://mitch386.wix.com/mitch1 It is what I got from google, it just looks strange to me.

I can't find it darn it. All I can find are the autos. Doing a search just results in the crack & toofless stains. I'll have to check some other banks, see if anyone else has it in stock.:shrug:

Back