Outdoor Crack toof photo x3 and Walter White x3 ( first time photo grower )

image.jpg

My Hubbabubbasmelloscope that just sprouted was whiteish yellow. Once it got some light it greened right up. Hope this is the same case for you.

Hi man. We never spoke before but thanks very much for stopping in with your comment bro. I'm hoping it greens up a bit more but it's pretty white!

Hi man. We never spoke before but thanks very much for stopping in with your comment bro. I'm hoping it greens up a bit more but it's pretty white!

What up bro, sorry I should have introduced myself better. Just trying to put you at ease. I am still learning so I don't know everything by any means.

I was worried I fried mine because Canna coco says to never use just plain water or ph goes out of wack. So, they got a really light feed. Mine went green about 12 hours after pop ( that is when I checked on her). The Chem city blues that sprouted with her never showed signs of white or yellow. I would just wait it out and hope she greens up. From what I read some seedlings do this until they start producing chlorophyll or something of that effect. I think she will be okay if the Walter Whites are doing good in the same medium.

Otherwise to hot soil, overwatering.. just some guesses. PH shouldn't matter yet really. I wouldn't change anything unless it doesn't pull through. I am subbed up!!!

Sorry dude you have took me wrong! I didn't mean it like that I was just thanking you for coming in to give your views. I appreciate it very much is all! Yeah coco has it's good and bad points it can go green as you say very quick. That's why I try to bring the nutes in about day 10! Depending on the seedling.

Good to have you here bro!

Sorry dude you have took me wrong! I didn't mean it like that I was just thanking you for coming in to give your views. I appreciate it very much is all! Yeah coco has it's good and bad points it can go green as you say very quick. That's why I try to bring the nutes in about day 10! Depending on the seedling.

Good to have you here bro!

No worries at all bud, here to help and learn. I am not offended in any way!! All good vibes here, and I am sending them your way!:pass:

:woohoo: So I didn't even know Mephisto put out photo genetics. Then again I don't know much about Mephesito in general, just that their seeds are loved here. I personally love photos just as much as autos. They both have great things to bring to the table. I may have to check out some of the WW myself. Is it a fem strain? Not that it matters much, but I like to collect pollen when I can. Take care bud!:smoking:

Back