Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatic's

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
Hey fellas,I went to the Box O magic today n there they were..Connoisseur Automatics just waiting for the Splash.
And without further adieu ,I present organiclly produced
Sour Crack X Chemdogging/Auto Cush/AutoCush X Chemdogging.

Enjoy the show,Im quite certain I will.it'll be getting cool soon too.so,that'll be rather handy since stuff is running hotter than I like to see.Thanks ya'll.

Mitch and Tim,Thank you ever so much for letting me give these a whirl.They look truly stellar since Ive seen a fair bit of seeds in my day and these rank up there.Very nice!!
"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out":Sharing One:"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 401
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 413
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 369
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 366
Hey fellas,I went to the Box O magic today n there they were..Connoisseur Automatics just waiting for the Splash.

Enjoy the show,Im quite certain I will.it'll be getting cool soon too.so,that'll be rather handy since stuff is running hotter than I like to see.Thanks ya'll.

Mitch and Tim,Thank you ever so much for letting me give these a whirl.They look truly stellar since Ive seen a fair bit of seeds in my day and these rank up there.Very nice!!

Cool beans! lol, I'll be starting mine tomorrow. Thinking I'll do them, or at least some in DWC. I miss my hydro!

Look forward to the display my friend.. germ Karma inbound.. :Cool bud::pass:

Look forward to the display my friend.. germ Karma inbound.. :Cool bud::pass:

Us too!

Cool beans! lol, I'll be starting mine tomorrow. Thinking I'll do them, or at least some in DWC. I miss my hydro!

Would love to see some DWC action!

Delighted you have them going, all the best M&T ;)

Ya man,looking forward to it too.I just plopped three of em in da dirt.so if Im lucky by the afternoon ill see some soil moving.we'll see.trying to fast track the happy early on a lil.but we'll see.Thanks!"AFN smoke out"

Well one was up(no pics yet) this afternoon not looking awesome and the other two are slowly behind it.I germed them outside to see the stresses they either could or could not deal with in tlo.but its my mix(and 2 others are BG seedling mix)so it may be a little hot for these genetics.I wouldnt be at all suprised.if they dont get happy in 36 hours that one will be redone RIGHT, in a true living seedling mix.ill break out my revs mix i sliced down the middle and redo the one(unless ofcourse) ALL over.Sorry for the delay but Im doing my job LOL!Testing LOL!once germed I often take them inside after the first period look around after the first full day outside.just kinda what I do to see things a little better.

Well a HUGE storm came rolling through last night and I thought I was gonna come out to them being flat washed out.BUT,one was covered cuz it wasnt up yet which is uncovered n ill give it today in the light n thats all.the other two (gotta think daming off now LOL)are up and looking a little better.

Ill keep ya'll posted.
011.JPG

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 242
Well a HUGE storm came rolling through last night and I thought I was gonna come out to them being flat washed out.BUT,one was covered cuz it wasnt up yet which is uncovered n ill give it today in the light n thats all.the other two (gotta think daming off now LOL)are up and looking a little better.

Ill keep ya'll posted.
View attachment 380622

Hope the babies are ok, good luck EOF

Back