Live Stoners cobs???

midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
To the point I'm wanting to either build or buy cob lights. For veg only?
For bloom only?
Or full spectrum?
Can anyone maybe help me with this?
I want some that can either be linked together or least do a 2x4x54 inch tent. thanks again

Timber grow lights is a vendor on this site. They will build you a light or you can order a DIY package from them. They are quality parts and very reasonably priced. If you need any questions answered they are available to help.

The other vendor in here is cobshop.net which is where I bought mine. You can get ready to hang autocobs or partial and you build the rest of the lights.
Just got done looking at the cob shop I think for the price and trying them timber is my best option. The 4 pack kit of citizen seems like it would do a 2x4x5' tent pretty good. What do think?

The 4 pack kit of citizen seems like it would do a 2x4x5' tent pretty good. What do think?
Should be fine. I use 1 Autocob per plant. I am currently in a 4x4 and using 4 Autocobs, though I own 6. When I was in a 2x4, I grew 3 plants. You might consider looking into doing a scrog grow.

Should be fine. I use 1 Autocob per plant. I am currently in a 4x4 and using 4 Autocobs, though I own 6. When I was in a 2x4, I grew 3 plants. You might consider looking into doing a scrog grow.

Funny u mentioned scrog I'm actually making the frame and net for one on my day off. For a project. Figured I might use one some day. I'm doing some lst on one Carmel cream auto now was thinking of scrog'n the San Tri Bajo auto and quick one so I have some practice before I run the tutankhamon auto in run to see if the thc level is actually 30% like they say it is. Any advice for scrog grows for a first timer? And think gonna order the citzens this evening.

Funny u mentioned scrog I'm actually making the frame and net for one on my day off. For a project. Figured I might use one some day. I'm doing some lst on one Carmel cream auto now was thinking of scrog'n the San Tri Bajo auto and quick one so I have some practice before I run the tutankhamon auto in run to see if the thc level is actually 30% like they say it is. Any advice for scrog grows for a first timer? And think gonna order the citzens this evening.
@gbd what u think about scrog the tutankhamon?

I'm also running a 4x4 tent with 1 cob per plant
20180303_151953.jpg

Back