should have an order in with pacific light concepts in the near future. hopefully everything will go well with PLC. There product stock to replenish is what I am waiting on and that should happen over the weekend.
will update as I find out and hope to have pics in a month. (LOL)

here is my issue
window 10 will not allow my sd card with pics on it to work properly and my old sony cam. does not like windows 10 either.

I do not have/use cell/camera phone, but may be getting a galaxy6s soon I hope. decision is 600 bucks for a Nikon 3300 or get a free phone when I sign up for service. think I am going to go w/ the phone. plus I think it takes really nice pics as well.
thanks people
suggestions wanted

New higher bin cobs coming out in about a month to two, might be worth waiting for if you are considering DYI.

Start there. You can build for around $1-1.5/w pretty easily and still get 50%+ efficiency.

$2/w gets you a 56% efficiency kit. Not a bad option. (Timber and cutter)

The older bins are very worthwhile now that the price is dropping. Just use a couple more of them! I'm building using CXA 2530 Cree COBs. They cost me $10 each vs $45 for CXB 3590
Taking a bit longer than I'd hoped to finish them, but the rest of my parts should be here soon!

Here's a link to my thread and a couple pics:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/diy-cob-based-led-growlight-build-in-progress.51367/

DIY LED Parts-4-6-2016.jpg
DIY Cree 2530 light pic2 -4-25-2016.jpg

New higher bin cobs coming out in about a month to two, might be worth waiting for if you are considering DYI.

Well not always the best scenerio. Cxa2530 u2 needs to be ran at 10w or less to match a 50w cxb3590. You'd need 5 of them for the same performance($50 vs $45)

Back