By the way, April only has 30 days. So this will be a very short voting window - only about 5 days. So, @Prophetiko & other Admins, I strongly encourage that Announcement Banners (or whatever you call those things with the yellow background that run across the top of the page) be prepared and made ready to display as soon as April 25th.

I think the same issue will apply to all the other GrowBattles with similar April 24-May 1 voting timelines. Except for the actual GrowBattle contestants, the general AFN community is not exactly following all these battles on a daily basis, and could easily miss out on the voting opportunity. The banners are the best way to drive traffic to the voting process. And I think that its really nice to have as large a voting turn-out as possible. Thanks.
@Dudeski @wwwillie @Ripper @Mossy @Duggy
I usually blast it in a bunch of threads.. I will ask for banners as usual. I can not do them myself

Greetings @Prophetiko & every1 - here's my weekly update for Mephisto CDLC growing in an AutoPot with Roots Original soil and Mephisto's GBD amendment. She's on day 83. :pimp:

83.CDLC-Gbd a.JPG
83.CDLC-Gbd d.JPG
83.CDLC-Gbd h.JPG
83.CDLC-Gbd g.JPG

Day 71 Flower Day 34: Update @Ripper @Prophetiko

The Monster Profit front and center is the COB girl; she won't be ready in time for the big dance. She is coming along nicely and I will post a final non-qualifying photo on the last day of the contest. All fun and games just to participate.

d71c.jpg
d71k.jpg

@Prophetiko update day 78. Harvest day :woohoo:
dab5e24c1e7e7d52f05e826428c67892.jpg
3118018d9ed72c758fe1654c9e2ceda8.jpg
3a35758974151d1799582cbe8e04fc80.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Hey dabber how do you get a plant to grow taller than the light? Are the top buds bleached out? I have been super cropping my girls to keep them out of reach of the cobs that really burn them up under my Citizen 1212s if they get too close.

Hey dabber how do you get a plant to grow taller than the light? Are the top buds bleached out? I have been super cropping my girls to keep them out of reach of the cobs that really burn them up under my Citizen 1212s if they get too close.
This was moved in that tent for pic b4 chopping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So mazar kush got torched by the cobs a month back and probly over fed.
20180416_065735.jpg

Small pots suck.
IMG_20180414_185925956-1.jpg
2 photo plants under hps, started on same time frame as this comp. Day 49 of flower

Back