@Prophetiko
Update day 79
Pineapple Express
full

:toke:

@Ripper. May I have a code please?

Yours and yours only is Ripper 4/16

Thank you sir.
Wish I could have waited 4 days but at least I miss the rush you should have on 4/20.

Last edited:
Update Day 82 for Mephisto SODK under COB lighting.

She has lost most of her fans, but she still has some clear trichs, and only very few amber. Going to play this out for a little longer till I at least have no clears. She will definitely be ready before the 24th deadline for final pics. Here she is today.
4-16.JPG

Update, day 74. Four assed monkey... pretty sure I'm not gonna make the cut date... she's got some time left to go... pretty girl tho... my first 4 am (in my shakedown run) came down on day 81, I'm not sure this one'll be ready to flush @ 90 days... am sure she'll make up for any time waiting.... leave it to a woman to not be ready on time....
20180416_121658.jpg
20180416_121707.jpg
20180416_121753.jpg

I think you can still enter a final pic even if your girl is being stylishly late. I think they are alot more beautiful when going through the yellowing and reddening just prior to harvest. You never know how these things turn out, you may get most votes. You got a great plant.

I think you can still enter a final pic even if your girl is being stylishly late. I think they are alot more beautiful when going through the yellowing and reddening just prior to harvest. You never know how these things turn out, you may get most votes. You got a great plant.
Yeah, my girls go long (you'd think I'd compensate on the front end)... I tend to be 10 to 14 days past a commercial harvest... but that's where good becomes great!

Back