Update

Day 71

Seedstockers - Hyper Ryder Sweet pink grapefruit auto [emoji521][emoji521][emoji521]

Was meant to be a 7 week strain but she's taking a long haul [emoji23]
2dd92c09506123783e65e6a72e3445cb.jpg
6d6eedfd3c3b7e900814684c5012238d.jpg
f5ad4b4db52bf90001c4a9cf4b24874c.jpg

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/
Looking good there,my old HPS has me about 2 weeks behind u i think......strange big fat buds on my HRSPG......what else u got on the go [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Looking good there,my old HPS has me about 2 weeks behind u i think......strange big fat buds on my HRSPG......what else u got on the go [emoji111]

Yeah it's a mad one lol I've got a mephisto Alien v triangle that's the same age and just popped 2 seeds both dutch passion - blackberry kush & AOB (on your recommendation) so looking forward to that [emoji7] may have to get a bigger set up soon, im dying to try my hand in photos!

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/

@Prophetiko -- could you clarify some conflicting info please ?? I assume that this contest ends on April 24 since that is what you have posted here twice last week. I assume this overrides @Mossy's suggestion of May 1st in the "To Be Worked on ..." thread. I have no issue either way, I'll be ready by the 24th. But I'm also keenly interested in the specific start date of the 2nd qualifying leg (is it May 7th ?) and will there be a pre-germination phase of two weeks prior?? Thanks. :smoking:
@Only1Sky @Prophetiko @Mossy
The "To Be Worked On Thread" is just that - not the rules for this running contest. We are trying to come up with a standardized set of rules for contests that can be cut and pasted on the beginning page of contest threads with just the needed changes specific to the contest. This will make it easier and faster to get a new contest up and running. I tried to make the dates as long as possible to allow some flexibility in the grow room for plants that do not care about the calendar! The goal is to have 3 contest periods in a calendar year. If these dedicated time frames remain the same throughout all indoor contests from year to year growers will be better able to manage their grow room time frames.

@Prophetiko -- could you clarify some conflicting info please ?? I assume that this contest ends on April 24 since that is what you have posted here twice last week. I assume this overrides @Mossy's suggestion of May 1st in the "To Be Worked on ..." thread. I have no issue either way, I'll be ready by the 24th. But I'm also keenly interested in the specific start date of the 2nd qualifying leg (is it May 7th ?) and will there be a pre-germination phase of two weeks prior?? Thanks. :smoking:
Great Question. I think that thread needs to be updated. It was recently decided that April 24th will be the end date. Polls will go up and voting will end by the 31st. The May 1st start date for the second leg will remain the same. The pre germ will be 10 days prior to the 1st, so all of the 2nd leg threads should be seeing some action soon! Hope that clears up any confusion!

@Mañ'O'Green -- I totally understand the intent and am in full agreement and support. Thanks for your quick response on this.

My real concern was getting clarity on the 2nd leg timings -- since 2 weeks prior to May 1 is actually just 5 days from now. Yipes & yipee. So, thanks @Prophetiko for clarifying this. :frog: Time to wrap up [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and get party ready for [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].

Yeah it's a mad one lol I've got a mephisto Alien v triangle that's the same age and just popped 2 seeds both dutch passion - blackberry kush & AOB (on your recommendation) so looking forward to that [emoji7] may have to get a bigger set up soon, im dying to try my hand in photos!

AOB u wont be disappointed.....ive just messaged tony yesterday, and have a nice dutch passion seed drop on its way .......asked for more AOB to keep the thread going ,possibly glueberry ,blackberry kush,colorado cookies and bueberry(going USA with dutch passion in scotland ...wtf)......who knows with tony .....fiingers crossed [emoji111]

AOB u wont be disappointed.....ive just messaged tony yesterday, and have a nice dutch passion seed drop on its way .......asked for more AOB to keep the thread going ,possibly glueberry ,blackberry kush,colorado cookies and bueberry(going USA with dutch passion in scotland ...wtf)......who knows with tony .....fiingers crossed [emoji111]

Hahaha sounds awesome mate! I'm smoking some of my Auto Brooklyn Sunrise.....it's a beautiful smoke.....fruity fuel taste :) I've got some blueberry for outside this year so hope she does well i plan on growing the full lot of the usa specials, they all sounds lovely! We're like kids in a sweet shop [emoji7][emoji23]

Hahaha sounds awesome mate! I'm smoking some of my Auto Brooklyn Sunrise.....it's a beautiful smoke.....fruity fuel taste :) I've got some blueberry for outside this year so hope she does well i plan on growing the full lot of the usa specials, they all sounds lovely! We're like kids in a sweet shop [emoji7][emoji23]

Ive soaked about 20 seeds that came off my blackberrygum, if they pop ,there for outside along with a few others ,gonna do 6 in 3 different locations just to make sure i get something .......kids in a candy store........yeah i will go with that ,it better than me drooling and rubbing ma knees like jimmy saville at visiting time [emoji111]

Ive soaked about 20 seeds that came off my blackberrygum, if they pop ,there for outside along with a few others ,gonna do 6 in 3 different locations just to make sure i get something .......kids in a candy store........yeah i will go with that ,it better than me drooling and rubbing ma knees like jimmy saville at visiting time [emoji111]

Sounds wicked mate, you'll get something :) good luck for the season buddy!! [emoji256] May the Canna Gods be with us [emoji111]

It was recently decided that April 24th will be the end date. Polls will go up and voting will end by the 31st.

By the way, April only has 30 days. So this will be a very short voting window - only about 5 days. So, @Prophetiko & other Admins, I strongly encourage that Announcement Banners (or whatever you call those things with the yellow background that run across the top of the page) be prepared and made ready to display as soon as April 25th.

I think the same issue will apply to all the other GrowBattles with similar April 24-May 1 voting timelines. Except for the actual GrowBattle contestants, the general AFN community is not exactly following all these battles on a daily basis, and could easily miss out on the voting opportunity. The banners are the best way to drive traffic to the voting process. And I think that its really nice to have as large a voting turn-out as possible. Thanks.
@Dudeski @wwwillie @Ripper @Mossy @Duggy

Back