Wow, @Belivitez and @Feenix --- the Auto Orange and Pineapple Express are both really beautiful. This is some mighty tough competition :bow::bow:

Thanks Only1Sky, she is getting close.
full

Here is my contender. She is 33 inches tall and 24 inches wide, She is a nice size grown under a 1200 watt popular grow COB.
IMG_8804.JPG

Man, there's a lot to be said for wattage. Is it an array, how many? Monster buds. Beautiful..
It is 600 watts from the wall give or take a watt and it was shared with other plants. And thank you for nice compliment my man.

Update: Forgot who I am suppose to tag, so will just hope the right person sees it.
Mephisto SODK under COB lighting. This girl is on her last leg. I thought I might have harvested by now, but I am just starting to get a few amber trichs so I am going to let her live a few more days. Nothing but a treatment of FloroKleen and RO water for the last week.
3-11a.jpg
3-11b.jpg
3-11 (2).JPG
3-11 (4).JPG
3-11 (5).JPG
3-11 (6).JPG
3-11 (6)b.jpg
3-11 (6)c.jpg

@Prophetiko -- could you clarify some conflicting info please ?? I assume that this contest ends on April 24 since that is what you have posted here twice last week. I assume this overrides @Mossy's suggestion of May 1st in the "To Be Worked on ..." thread. I have no issue either way, I'll be ready by the 24th. But I'm also keenly interested in the specific start date of the 2nd qualifying leg (is it May 7th ?) and will there be a pre-germination phase of two weeks prior?? Thanks. :smoking:

Headed into the final stretch! We're down to the final 3 weeks! Final pics (including full pot) are due NO LATER THAN APRIL 24TH!

1st qualifying leg starts 1st Feb Judging to take place first week of May. Final photo submitted on or by May 1st.
2nd qualifying leg starts May 7. Judging to take place the second week of August. Final photo submitted on or by August 7.

Back