Allllrrighty.. Headed into the final stretch! We're down to the final 3 weeks! Final pics (including full pot) are due NO LATER THAN APRIL 24TH!

According to my records, as of today, we have 13 growers left competing! We are missing an update from @WalterW. I will tag all 13 below..

@Heavily Medicated
@Mañ'O'Green
@Jibblerjoe
@Dabber
@Only1Sky
@Belivitez
@cornell584
@bushmasterar15
@Feenix
@F.N.
@Arthur
@WalterW
@orrganic

If you weren't tagged, please post a "quote" of your last update and tag me in it!

Great growing so far! Let's finish strong! Good luck to everyone!!
I see I add Prophetiko and the date ok got it.

I see I add Prophetiko and the date ok got it.
A code your name the date of chop on a piece of paper visible in the final picture.. pm me for your code when you are ready

A code your name the date of chop on a piece of paper visible in the final picture.. pm me for your code when you are ready
Ok I got it now. I really try to remember the rules. I wish that assclown that started cheating never showed up. So any comp I enter at the end I have to get a hold of my man Ripper get the code and place it in the pic with the pot clearly in the picture got it.

Awesome girls gromies!!!!Whens the next leg of the cob battle start? Im saving a space in the garden!

Ok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

A code your name the date of chop on a piece of paper visible in the final picture.. pm me for your code when you are ready[/QUOTE77yyyyhyhhhh]

When is the cutoff date for the final picture?

Allllrrighty.. Headed into the final stretch! We're down to the final 3 weeks! Final pics (including full pot) are due NO LATER THAN APRIL 24TH!

According to my records, as of today, we have 13 growers left competing! We are missing an update from @WalterW. I will tag all 13 below..

@Heavily Medicated
@Mañ'O'Green
@Jibblerjoe
@Dabber
@Only1Sky
@Belivitez
@cornell584
@bushmasterar15
@Feenix
@F.N.
@Arthur
@WalterW
@orrganic

If you weren't tagged, please post a "quote" of your last update and tag me in it!

Great growing so far! Let's finish strong! Good luck to everyone!!
See above

@porphetiko weekly update. Mazar kush.
IMG_20180406_190359833.jpg
not the happiest in small pot.

Howdy @Prophetiko & fellow growers - here's my weekly update for Mephisto CDLC growing in an AutoPot with Roots Original soil and Mephisto's GBD amendment. She's on day 76. :jointman:

76.CDLC-Gbd b.JPG
76.CDLC-Gbd e.JPG
76.CDLC-Gbd g.JPG
76.CDLC-Gbd h.JPG

:baked: :smiley1:

Back