@Prophetiko update Day 56 Amn x Hoff I think I've flushed her out a bit early but not too fussed at all as she's in soil and likely able to source what it needs to finish up nicely. Been drinking plain water since before day 50.
74dc30205e04161c851166167c214164.jpg

60ff0b9202f6731d777ba3492f5f8a88.jpg

Last edited:
@Prophetiko Update
Mephisto S.O.D.K under COB lights. Day 68. She is finishing up quick. Another week or 10 days, the 9th will be 75 days and that is what I'm thinking will be her harvest date. Really showing some nice colors and I think I see some purple starting to show up in the buds. Nothing but water till the end. Next update may be harvest pics. Here she is today.
4-2.JPG
4-2 (2).JPG
4-2 (3).JPG
4-2 (4).JPG
4-2 (5).JPG

Last edited:
@Prophetiko Update
Mephisto S.O.D.K under COB lights. Day 68. She is finishing up quick. Another week or 10 days, the 9th will be 75 days and that is what I'm thinking will be her harvest date. Really showing some nice colors and I think I see some purple starting to show up in the buds. Nothing but water till the end. Next update may be harvest pics. Here she is today.
View attachment 886224 View attachment 886225 View attachment 886226 View attachment 886227 View attachment 886228
What a beauty! S.O.D.K is on the top of my to do list.

Flower day 22, Day 59 update: @Prophetiko @Ripper

The 3 week flowers look right on schedule. I should have flipped to 12/12 a week sooner at 12" tall instead of 16"; these girls have more than tripled in height at over 50" tall. I had to get up on a step stool to take the overhead pictures. I still have 5 or 6 weeks to go. I will plant some really fast autos to get back on schedule for the second leg. So far these plants Heavyweight Monster Profit and Zambeza Blue Brilliants have been easy to grow and they like the H&G nutrients at full strength on the H&G feed chart. I had to supercrop the Blue Brilliant in the rear when she reached almost 60". I cannot raise the lights on that side of the space any higher due to the filter can. I may try to rework the filter's position in the future.

fw3a.jpg
fw3f.jpg
fw3g.jpg

I just won the March @Magic giveaway for my How to make a Cannabis Rosin Chocolate Bar video. You can win by posting three picture of a plant you have grown in the past year go here: April Giveaway

Congratulations. Hope there's a nice prize package for you

Last edited:
Back