As you can see I have had a bit of PH struggle. New nutrient added to that. Definitely under control now.
3-1 COB HBBS.jpg

Good ck out my Kush grow

Sweet. All's well that ends well.

Hey Feenix: that looks like too much nitrogen to me?

She has nitrogen claw bad.

Thanks guys. I was lucky that the first set of similar mutants were so obvious that I didn't chase symptoms, just fed them. Same with this one. I never heard the term Nitrogen claw. There's a lot I don't know. I always associated the claw in normals to be from over water. I always looked at nitrogen when burned or yellowing. Love that I never stop learning here.
But in this case it's just genetics. The plant is pretty healthy, just weird science.

@Prophetiko - Update, time to pick the final contestant. I choose the Mephisto CDLC growing in Roots Organics Original soil on a diet of Mephisto GBD SuperSoil Mix. Here she is at 19.5" :clapper:

40.CDLC-G c.JPG
40.CDLC-G d.JPG

Sweet. All's well that ends well.

Thanks guys. I was lucky that the first set of similar mutants were so obvious that I didn't chase symptoms, just fed them. Same with this one. I never heard the term Nitrogen claw. There's a lot I don't know. I always associated the claw in normals to be from over water. I always looked at nitrogen when burned or yellowing. Love that I never stop learning here.
But in this case it's just genetics. The plant is pretty healthy, just weird science.
I think you may be contributing Nitrogen toxicity to genetics. Some strains respond that way to too much nitrogen when other strains are just happy as could be on the same strength nutrients. Right now I have a plant that is showing Cal-Mag deficiency on the same reservoir/nutrients as 5 other really healthy plants!

Day 30 for my nominated Amn x Hoff.

a06f4b1b6fc3b8e6783bc9375e5985ad.jpg

Doing well for a backyard f1 cross in soil. I'm still getting the watering regime dialled in but hoping to see the stretch go into overdrive either way as I've had 1m tall plants in the same pots filled with coco.

@Prophetiko weekly update MSNL Lemon Haze 5 weeks old tomorrow I'll be updating biweekly till harvest lots of work getting them out LOL
9ff6e11c271be78aba28711433e028f0.jpg
3cc233dcf0dbda16aabd273a2ea428b1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back