Is that powdery mildew? Or just the flash

Flash. As funky as she looks, there is nothing but re-flexion of accute angles. One strange feature can be seen in the very lower left leaf. Notice it appears to have a leaf embossed on a leaf with about an 1/8 " of the lower leaf showing around the edges. That is typical of most at one point as it stiffens from within. filling the crinkly skin. I'll try to show a better example next update.

Day 33 for the girls. @Ripper @Prophetiko COB contestant is Front Center. I have added the scrog net for support; I do not intend on scroging but some will naturally take place as I spread out the branches. I bought these Fiskar long handled grass shears to see if I could reach the back of my garden to defoliate. It looks like they will work ok as long as I go slow. The head rotates changing the angle of approach. It will be easy to cut a branch accidentally since they have a lot of leverage. I wish they made smaller heads for these but at least I can now defo the back plants.

w4a.jpg
w4d.jpg
w4e.jpg
w4f.jpg

@Prophetiko - my weekly update. :biggrin: The Mephisto CDLC in AutoPot with Roots Organics Soil and Mephisto SuperSoil Mix under Amare SE450UVB. Day 47, so far only leaf tucking, but after this post she's gonna get a nice defol. :thumbsup: Here she is from each side:

47.CDLC-G a.JPG
47.CDLC-G b.JPG
47.CDLC-G c.JPG
47.CDLC-G d.JPG
47.CDLC-G e.JPG

@Prophetiko weekly update mazar kush 2 days from start of wk8, may not be able to see in these pics she has both have serious Cal mg deficiency, thinking ph issues possibly. Sucks cause other 2 plants are looking pretty nice.
IMG_20180309_102543526.jpg
IMG_20180309_102537636.jpg
IMG_20180309_102602289.jpg
20180307_180704.jpg
20180307_180717.jpg

Back