IMG_20180222_101729764.jpg g
IMG_20180227_092753687.jpg
mazar kush front and center 5+ wks

30 days is the deadline

So the deadline is March 2nd?

@blue you brought me good luck, thank you very much.:toke: Good thing that when I pulled the "males" I isolated them a while before actually pulling the plants. Based on my past experience that female calyxes have no stems. Well last night, checking before yanking them, Lo and behold, 3 had pistils rather than pollen coming from the open nanner like stemmed Calyxes. 4 female Triangle Dragons. Since an automatic win10 upgrade caused driver problems with my scope I have no micro pics. Hope to fix that tonight.

So the deadline is March 2nd?

@blue you brought me good luck, thank you very much.:toke: Good thing that when I pulled the "males" I isolated them a while before actually pulling the plants. Based on my past experience that female calyxes have no stems. Well last night, checking before yanking them, Lo and behold, 3 had pistils rather than pollen coming from the open nanner like stemmed Calyxes. 4 female Triangle Dragons. Since an automatic win10 upgrade caused driver problems with my scope I have no micro pics. Hope to fix that tonight.
Yes March 2nd

Back