Hey @Feenix -- I've been growing a White Widow in a solo cup that had exactly the same leaf mutation as your Pineapple Express. It drove me crazy trying to diagnose & fix it. Nothing worked, so I gave up worrying about it. Then suddenly, around its 38th day, the problem just "disappeared" and the growth is now normal. Go figure. :shrug::cool1:

This is my 4th. So I just nurture it. It's green.
It's a strange situation. All have been in grows with normals and treated the same. None were the same pot or any other common denominator. It's just genetics.
I like surprises. Each time , I got great smoke from them. Not a lot, but enough.
I can't decide whether to call them Tim Burtons for how ugly they sprout. Or Benjamin Buttons for how well they age out.

Edit: Don't be too surprised if she 's not finished changing. My first two grew all the vegetation and smoke able buds at the bottom, and verrry weird naked buds at the top. by naked, just like green cashew nuts. with some other weirdness on them. There are pics in the anomaly thread.

Last edited:
@Prophetiko
Update on the Mephisto SODK under the COB. She is 32 days old and has been growing very fast. Into big daily stretches now and measures 19 inches from medium to tip. Upped her from 450 to 600 ppm. She is just starting preflowering stage. Looking good so far, she may be a contender if all keeps going like it has so far.:stir:

2-25 (2).JPG
2-25 (3).JPG
2-25 (4).JPG
2-25.JPG

@Prophetiko - my weekly update. Its day 29 for the two RQS Bubble Kushes on the left, and day 36 for the two Mephisto CDLCs. on the right. Light is an Amare SE450UVB. Will be picking one of these four on March 2nd to be the lady walking the pageant runway.

36.Tent a.JPG
36.Tent b.JPG

Back