Old Reviews Coast of Maine Stonington Blend

FYI,
Right before ending my call with Dylan of CoM support, he mentioned I should keep my eye out in the future for new products. Giving me the impression, they plan on going deeper into the cannabis product market.

FYI,
Right before ending my call with Dylan of CoM support, he mentioned I should keep my eye out in the future for new products. Giving me the impression, they plan on going deeper into the cannabis product market.
Awesome. FYI my bean is planted and I will update once sprouted.

I now only use CoM Stonington medium, with top dressing OG plant food and a small amount of fish bone meal (takes a while to absorb completely) and I’m thrilled to be completely organic and my plants are happy and vibrant green. I don’t get much of the fade that some growers get but I’m ok with that could be my lights? Dunno I run HLG 100 x 2 and going to order another. These are all Mephisto and 1 nightowl View attachment 1414312
Beautiful plants. At the risk of sounding dense, what is OG plant food?

I will take this opportunity to update. I harvested my first ever autoflower on 02/02/22. The buds are a bit fluffier than expected, but happy for a first grow. Now to aim for a 10 day dry at 60/60. Anyways, that's not what this is about.

I have a free space in my tent now. On 02/03/22, I put a purple punch auto seed in a cup of water, as of yet it has not germinated. Though to be frank, I expect it'll take a couple days as the seed has been in the fridge a while. My items will be arriving tonight (CoM Stonington Blend, Organic plant food, and fish meal.) I plan to layer the bottom of my fabric pot with 1 inch perlite (my thought process is allowing a bit of airflow because my pot will be on the ground directly?) Then fill the pot up 1 inch from the top with the CoM soil(soil should settle down an inch or so after first watering I believe). I will then keep this in my tent to acclimate the soil to correct temperature. From here, when my seed germinates I will be putting it directly in the medium, and watering only say 30ml a day until it starts needing more. I've never used soil before so this will be a learning experience. I've heard you don't want the soil wet, but you also don't want it dry. Seems like a fun challenge to try and find the proper balance.

I will take this opportunity to update. I harvested my first ever autoflower on 02/02/22. The buds are a bit fluffier than expected, but happy for a first grow. Now to aim for a 10 day dry at 60/60. Anyways, that's not what this is about.

I have a free space in my tent now. On 02/03/22, I put a purple punch auto seed in a cup of water, as of yet it has not germinated. Though to be frank, I expect it'll take a couple days as the seed has been in the fridge a while. My items will be arriving tonight (CoM Stonington Blend, Organic plant food, and fish meal.) I plan to layer the bottom of my fabric pot with 1 inch perlite (my thought process is allowing a bit of airflow because my pot will be on the ground directly?) Then fill the pot up 1 inch from the top with the CoM soil(soil should settle down an inch or so after first watering I believe). I will then keep this in my tent to acclimate the soil to correct temperature. From here, when my seed germinates I will be putting it directly in the medium, and watering only say 30ml a day until it starts needing more. I've never used soil before so this will be a learning experience. I've heard you don't want the soil wet, but you also don't want it dry. Seems like a fun challenge to try and find the proper balance.
Am assuming you have your cup of water in a dark place, like a cupboard or closet.

Back