Indoor ChillFreds Perpetual Cannabis Adventure

And in the red corner
image.jpeg

Heads
Yeah bro definetly... if we decide to go with the different strains we could get started n drop beans around mid july if you can fit it in your plans? Otherwise i can order mazar beans next week, shouldnt delay the start anyway.... gotta finish atleast 1 Fairy Frost before i can start any new plants.. Ill loose my mainlining virginity in the battle n prob fuck up... lol!
heads up herbies autoflower seed shop buy one pack of mazar n get one pack free peace ✌

Heads

heads up herbies autoflower seed shop buy one pack of mazar n get one pack free peace ✌
Awesome !! Customs in L.A. Has my free seeds :finger:...I have two left just for this challenge.. I posted the challenge @ChillFred we can nail the date down later...Peace bro

Hahaha:crying: ye old fart!! Atleast i get around with a cane n dont need a scooter to get around... allthou i must admit you look pretty badass driving that thing on the highway! Ill announce it as soon as i get home... could take awhile... im walking...
mobility-scooter_1356452i.jpg

I'm the original 1% er!!!! Easy Rider/The Wild One !!

20160620_191320.jpg
20160620_191328.jpg

Noticed 2 seeds were pretty much falling out off the top buds! I read somewhere that when this starts happening its time to harvest, and too keep the seeds in the bud during the drying/curing process before picking them out.. so im thinking i harvest some time this weekend or early next week. Peace !!

Attachments

• 20160620_191859.jpg
    20160620_191859.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 66
Day 63 for the automix plants... im taking them all down on Monday(Day 67). Would probably liked another 14 days but i need some smoke and the Fairy Frost want the space. And honestly they arent producibg much anyway... im neglecting them more and more for the sake of the Fairy Frosts... :p
20160623_180658.jpg
20160623_180704.jpg
20160623_180709.jpg
20160623_180717.jpg
20160623_180729.jpg

peace !

Day 63 for the automix plants... im taking them all down on Monday(Day 67). Would probably liked another 14 days but i need some smoke and the Fairy Frost want the space. And honestly they arent producibg much anyway... im neglecting them more and more for the sake of the Fairy Frosts... :p
View attachment 589253 View attachment 589254 View attachment 589255 View attachment 589256 View attachment 589257
peace !
Bro only take one down for smoke ull thank me for it honestly they still about another 2 weeks nutes and 7-10 flush when u remove one in such a small space it'll make so much more room for the others buds sites please do this n I guarantee ull double ure end weight

Bro only take one down for smoke ull thank me for it honestly they still about another 2 weeks nutes and 7-10 flush when u remove one in such a small space it'll make so much more room for the others buds sites please do this n I guarantee ull double ure end weight

Nah bro. Theyre not getting much bigger since theyre barely getting any sun. Theyre all covered by the Fairy Frosts. And its the Fairy Frosts that are the actual grow... these automix plants were meant to be cut early just to get some quick smoke + the one to experiment with seeds. Id say max capacity to get the most out of each plant in my cab is 2 airpots. im running 3 airpots + 4 smaller ones... nah im itching to cut today, but they need a few more days of flush. And as soon as i get rid of them im gonna spread the Fairy Frosts wide open.... they can easily take up the whole cab themsrlves... hell. They already do. Lol. But everything you said is true. I jyst dont have the space anymore. Peace bro!

Hahaha:crying: ye old fart!! Atleast i get around with a cane n dont need a scooter to get around... allthou i must admit you look pretty badass driving that thing on the highway! Ill announce it as soon as i get home... could take awhile... im walking...
mobility-scooter_1356452i.jpg

Not sure if that pic is legit or not, but if it is it may be a pic of my pals (late) grandpa who caused a stir about 10 years ago when he took his mobility scooter for a rip on the A2 lmao

Back