Indoor ChillFreds Perpetual Cannabis Adventure

Hehe..all good my bro!!! Ya know,i posted/updated in the challenge thread and tagged in a few of the(supposed) bug guns...i havent heard shit back...anyway i havent been able to hang out much in warriors/stoners due to work,but ive seen guys racking up thousands of points in rep in a few days...its a live takeover!!
:slap::poof: take that slap bet it hurt

Mind people used to say autos were sensitive to nutes well maybe years ago when they had strong rudy genetics but now I always push min to the limit and they love it only time IV had nute burn was with pk 13 /14 so I think ure judgement is spot on bro

Haha i love that ur at a wedding and as active on AFN as always!! I bet your rockin the kilt bbro!!

:slap::poof: take that slap bet it hurt

Hey! Wait! What? None for me?:kiss:

Grasshoppa ..to grow the plant you have to become the plant..take a slap for that!! Peace bro

Grasshoppa ..to grow the plant you have to become the plant..take a slap for that!! Peace bro
Yes sensei. Thanks for the tip and slapper... i believe your mazar truly is the only documented mainlined autoflower..... damn ive been looking everywhere to see if i can get some pointers or so from someone else but nothing. I read nugbuckets guide over and over again, but it only gives me that much... become the plant... interesting... you are what you eat they say.... better start eating i guess..

Ive read the nugbucket thread a brazilian( a new number) times,it didnt work like i wanted it to on my photo plants but i seem to be having better luck this time,the plant is behind for growth compared to her sister,but its all about bud development now till the end...

First off - the fast one. Day 58!
Rep9.jpg

Rep.jpg
Rep1.jpg
Rep5.jpg

Did some defoliating across the 3 plants since theyre packed in there i thought it would be good for light penetration and to get a lill better airflow.. been so humid outside im having trouble keeping RH below 60%... ended up being a minor lollipopping aswell.. lol. But im pleased with my work.
Rep6.jpg

next two pics are random buds on the BIG girl. Same age as the first girl but WAY bigger.
Rep2.jpg
Rep4.jpg

next pic is focused on the big girl.. the one in the middle. Best spot in the cab....
Rep7.jpg

and the 3rd girl, seems to be the same pheno as the big girl but shes a few days younger.
Rep8.jpg

groupshots, lights on!!
Rep0.jpg
Rep11.jpg

And one of the ladies awaiting harvest in the greenhouse.
Rep12.jpg

Peace!

Back