Indoor ChillFreds Perpetual Cannabis Adventure

Hey @ChillFred ,you gonna be ready for the challenge/battle soon? I still have 2 mazars left,what about a head to head DP grow and I'll take mine to 120 days?? Let me know bro

Lol @budelee i was thinking about this last night... i should be ready to go in like 14 days, however i dont have any mazzar beans only think big from dp. Maybe we could go heads up with mazzar vs TB? Otherwise ill look into getting a pack of mazzars soon.

Thanks @Jax . Ill stop by urs in a bit :pass:

I like that idea of mazar vs think big ,you let me know when your ready and I'll force fit a few more mainlined plants into my grow ..you are still gonna give the mainline challenge a shot right?? .peace !!

I like that idea of mazar vs think big ,you let me know when your ready and I'll force fit a few more mainlined plants into my grow ..you are still gonna give the mainline challenge a shot right?? .peace !!
Yeah bro definetly... if we decide to go with the different strains we could get started n drop beans around mid july if you can fit it in your plans? Otherwise i can order mazar beans next week, shouldnt delay the start anyway.... gotta finish atleast 1 Fairy Frost before i can start any new plants.. Ill loose my mainlining virginity in the battle n prob fuck up... lol!

Nah you won't fuck up its a weed...I guess if you cut under the first leaf growth that would end it but.... Okay let's shoot for mid July and maybe my bigger plants will be done by then,no worries on strain,use what you have and I'll do the same,,I have a massive ( for me) grow just starting up with about 10 new babies under the 600w...that'll give them time to grow a little and move to the next light station..,

Get your boxin gloves out ol' man, i guess its on then! Any rules/ guidelines since we have different style setups/medium/lights? Or as long as its mainlined and we trash talk n have fun, anything gos? Damn it. I knew i shoulda practiced on one of the Fairy frosts...

Get your boxin gloves out ol' man, i guess its on then! Any rules/ guidelines since we have different style setups/medium/lights? Or as long as its mainlined and we trash talk n have fun, anything gos? Damn it. I knew i shoulda practiced on one of the Fairy frosts...
Hey wait,your older than me,you better be quick with that cane!! Lol....you got it,gumming is legal in your case!! I'm going for the broken hip,it's an Achilles heel!! I gotcha...you know my setup,media and nutes ,no surprises,I'll be drinking ensure and taking geritol,working on my remote control thumb and beer drinking biceps ( joking I don't drink) ...okay the schedule is set,would you like to update the challenge thread( cause if I do it I'm gonna smear your bad name)...peace out chill!!

Back