Mephisto Genetics Chem City Blues, Cobs & A Hippy :)

my gorilla is starting to steal my tent ... damn she is getting wide
DSC_0067a.JPG

:pass:

my gorilla is starting to steal my tent ... damn she is getting wide
View attachment 748414

:pass:

Just coming to look but that's such a chore on my phone! Can't find a thing! Will switch to laptop.

She looks the absolute fecking dogs danglies mate! Whoop whoop! What a babe [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is some serious growth there. I can't wait to see these progress :weed:That tent is a lovely shade of green mate:weed:, They look very happy. As does the kitty! I have a cat who seems to hear every time my tent unzips and wants to hop in. I have to be all like:warrior:in front of the tent

Haha thanks mate :cheers:

Cats are the nuts. That one there is a right old stoner! She literally pops up when I spark up, and chills with me :vibe:

Her son was sleeping across the pavement outside the house this afternoon. I saw 4 different people step over him to get past and he didn't even twitch :jointman: lol

Haha sounds like some cool cats, The ones that just don't care about much...mine, well my birds, hates weed, smoke and scratches at my door every morning. Arsehole really lol. I dig cats, just not this one so much! How have you found the bio tabs? You noticing any difference?

Haha sounds like some cool cats, The ones that just don't care about much...mine, well my birds, hates weed, smoke and scratches at my door every morning. Arsehole really lol. I dig cats, just not this one so much! How have you found the bio tabs? You noticing any difference?

They're all arseholes really mate! Selfish feckers but that's what makes me laugh. Mini lions :biggrin:

Still getting used to the tabs mate. I thought that growth was slower with them compared to nutes, but now I've got a sour stomper on tabs and I already did one on chem nutes, I reckon it's in my head. If anything the tabs one is bigger at the same stage. Maybe a bit thinner branches etc, but thats also probably just my stoner memory lol.

Can't even get a decent sentence together to be honest mate! ask me tomorrow :crying: :cheers:

im about to go buy my 3rd pack of tabs... we are still very much learning how to optimize the tabs .. but im not going back :bighug:

Back