Mephisto Genetics Chem City Blues, Cobs & A Hippy :)

im about to go buy my 3rd pack of tabs... we are still very much learning how to optimize the tabs .. but im not going back :bighug:
cool, so you speak good things of them too! Many people do it seems. Have you used them long enough to complete a grow? If so, how was the smoke? I'm in it for the smooth flavour! If not, I'm here for this one and will wait on your results hippy :pop:

cool, so you speak good things of them too! Many people do it seems. Have you used them long enough to complete a grow? If so, how was the smoke? I'm in it for the smooth flavour! If not, I'm here for this one and will wait on your results hippy :pop:

then the biotabs are right up your ally.. toking on biotab grown AvT atm .. smooth ... i was even commenting in LS last night, that one of the best things about the tabs is the ability to smoke as soon as dry enough, without a proper cure.
a cure will ofc help ... but way better then buds grown with chem nutes :cheers:

:pass:

then the biotabs are right up your ally.. toking on biotab grown AvT atm .. smooth ... i was even commenting in LS last night, that one of the best things about the tabs is the ability to smoke as soon as dry enough, without a proper cure.
a cure will ofc help ... but way better then buds grown with chem nutes :cheers:

That sounds awesome mate, because I actually enjoy smoking "fresh" dry weed as well as cured.

Converted:coco: that's what my end goal is. I'm using bio bizz nutes right now and being kind of organic. But these bio tabs seem to be gathering pace and a lot less dangerous than attempting my own COBs:crying: my next grow will be air pots and bio tabs, is there an approved vendor that you use? Thanks for taking the time to answer bud. Sorry for taking over your thread hippy! Im after advice wherever I can get it.

Converted:coco: that's what my end goal is. I'm using bio bizz nutes right now and being kind of organic. But these bio tabs seem to be gathering pace and a lot less dangerous than attempting my own COBs:crying: my next grow will be air pots and bio tabs, is there an approved vendor that you use? Thanks for taking the time to answer bud. Sorry for taking over your thread hippy! Im after advice wherever I can get it.

https://www.biotabs.nl/products

i have a local shop ... but i think @hippy71 got his from website ?

No problem at all buddy, everyone welcome. We are all learning together believe me :vibes:

Like Mr Mo said I have ordered from "other sources" and from biotabs.nl website. Personally I would recommend getting them off the proper website mate - you know who you're dealing with, 20% forum discount at the moment, and really good personal service. Haven't got bad word to say about them mate. Which is unlike me! :crying: :vibe:

Chem City Blues day 53. Yeah baby she starting to get into her stride now! [emoji3]

Buds are just starting to get some body to them.

186ccdf83c04d93aa0157e0bcdd527a7.jpg

9ded15ccb041d9df5da81a690ca9d066.jpg

Sour Stomper day 31. She's 67cm tall already! The side branches are starting to get bigger now as well. Happy days.

22679b5aa50f54168f8f2ade098b7980.jpg

39594f2d64b24cb1c9b873e7a56e27aa.jpg

c8ea23165baad1161ba283419724d33f.jpg

Group shot.

647af1fa5a3ed6b861fc5fe4a77090aa.jpg

1eeff2979dace79c9faa3de6cd46a349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chem City Blues update on day 57. Chem nutes. Really getting into her flowering stride now and drinking 2.5 litres every day. Buds are getting nice and far and there's plenty of them! [emoji3]

No issues or problems so far. Still reducing N and maxing out the flowering nutes a bit. Slight bit of burn so I'll back off a bit now.

Smells awesome and old school and I can't bloody wait for this one to finish. HURRY UP THOUGH FFS! [emoji3]

02ccab99eca21116d9d4dc87b9a77166.jpg

36d97a9103db71732c92baea21a52c49.jpg

9fc467edcbb4d6b2b4b27b5bd2e3dc5e.jpg

7553203fa48e555d4ad18dd34d97a1ae.jpg

b4d2530bd109dbbda7688daaa529e0a3.jpg

Sour Stomper day 34. Biotabs. Still doing some mad vertical growth and currently 90cm tall. Very narrow still so I may try pulling her out a bit. No issues so far, apart from excessive height lol.

351b436540bcdca4cf00e443e737f340.jpg

3b5a93c2f0d0ecea05f3178ada7b7e86.jpg

The tent.

56682a1c3438f50ab4f71d0736b36425.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back