Outdoor Captcold's Mephisto Outdoor Grow - 2018

Under the big bulb for a few hours yesterday

IMG_20180418_130213.jpg

Really interesting gardening you are doing @captcold , mind if I pull up a chair and follow along?
not at all, hope you enjoy the show. Ending is a little predictable :p

And...one of the AvT's actually has terpenes already. Smells dope-ish in 20 days. I am wowed, I've never had anything do that so fast. Not even 3 weeks yet.

the gals are really coming along now. 23 days young, pistils are showing on the early bloomer. Smells great too for one this young.

They've got their leaves up in the morning, down at night. Lots of new growth, I wonder if these will last 90 days. I am hoping to get them as big as they'll go. The ones in the green pots are the AvT's, Livers & Cheese in the black ones. Defo different strains, the L&C are bushier. They are both really packing on new growth tho.

IMG_20180422_165700_hdr.jpg

IMG_20180422_165720_hdr.jpg

hoo baby. What a difference a few days make when they get under the big bulb. Growth is hard and fast, very vigorous.

The AvT (green pots) is really stretching out, while the Liver's are far more compact and bushing up. Each strain has one of the two that is doing marginally better in size as well, despite having same soil/light/watering. 27 days from seed at this point.

IMG_20180427_092649_hdr.jpg

So jealous of your situation being able to grow outside under the sun. Looks like the AvT will be as big as they can get in those pots. Should be a fun watch.

better pics. Tons of sun this week, good look at the growth of 4 plants that have had the same everything since the moment they went into the dirt.

One AvT and one L&C better than their siblings.

IMG_20180427_154432.jpg

IMG_20180427_154450_hdr.jpg

Back